Zabrak appearance pack

Kraysk

A kind request for the following options:

• More faces (for example all that are aviable for humans/cyborgs)
  • More complexions (especially for females)
  • More hair/horn styles (especially for females)
  • More face tattoos
  • Additional skin colours (pale white for "imp-side" and black for both would be awesome)
  • More eye colours of course

I think for, let's say, 300 CC it would be bestseller

Zabraks need some love and attention. Come on!

Edited by Kraysk

• 2 months later...
I would love to see appearance packs for Twi'leks, Zabraks, and well... all the non-human options.

Same. The Zabraks haven't been updated since launch. Adding additional tattoo patterns, skin colors, horn choices, and hairs would be fantastic.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd really love more skin tones (yellow or white please), more horns / hair / horn jewelry, and more tatoos mostly for imperial zabraks, but the other zabraks deserve some love too.

BTW, why are the skin tones the same at the begining and at the end for the "dark" zabraks ? There are actually 7 diferent skin tones and not 14, which is sad...

Edited by Goreshaga

• 2 weeks later...
I'd really love more skin tones (yellow or white please), more horns / hair / horn jewelry, and more tatoos mostly for imperial zabraks, but the other zabraks deserve some love too.

BTW, why are the skin tones the same at the begining and at the end for the "dark" zabraks ? There are actually 7 diferent skin tones and not 14, which is sad...

We surely need more skin tones, and white/pale white should be the priority!

The dublication of skin tones in case of BH imp zabraks and some other classes was debated since launch, i believe. Hope it will be fixed somehow one day... :rolleyes:

We surely need more skin tones, and white/pale white should be the priority!

The dublication of skin tones in case of BH imp zabraks and some other classes was debated since launch, i believe. Hope it will be fixed somehow one day... :rolleyes:

The most frustrating part is the SW and SI actually have an 8th skin tone that is pale peach / tan-like in colour that would suit my BH perfectly i really wish i could at the very least have that 8th colour available.

I'd really love if she could look like this, and not have to turn her DS for her to look like this

Edited by Goreshaga

• 2 months later...
If they could give Zabrak a decent hairstyle (by decent, I of course mean, one I like) I'd finally play one!

Been wanting to play one, but I hate all the horn/hair styles.

I wonder, i really wonder if in 6.0 we will recieve new customizations at last.

But my bet is not.

No reaction on this (and all similar ones) thread ever. Devs simply don't care about people playing alien species it seems.

But i still will dare to ask once again: is there a chance?

Zabraks have probably the least amount of customizations of any race (except for the ratattaki) but they are split into categories were considered 2 different races in classic actually now they are more sub-species. Tattoos could work, or better yet change the tattoo system altogether for it to be shared on your account after playing through a species with faction that they would instantly be unlocked on other races as well. giving all races tattoos. they really do need more hairstyles and horns very limited in that department.

they really do need more hairstyles and horns very limited in that department.

Different options, combinations of various hairstyles with various horn types is something i dream about since i've started playing this game. Doubt it's possible tho.

Edited by Kraysk

• 2 months later...
Ideas for this (well, both are RP reasons, I guess)

1: No tattoo option

The thing is, there's already NPC with this option in the game. In fact, he's around since "Rise of the Hutt Cartel" exp. But we players still dont have it for some reason.

• 2 months later...
It would be cool to have an option to merge the Republic and Imperial Zabrak stylings so you could get any skintone, any tattoo, the choice of sharp or dull horns, etc. Pairing that with an appearance unlock pack with even more skin tones, tattoo styles, horns, and hair, would be perfect. Now that we have a new species out maybe this love for old species can happen?