Next Operations Arc theme?

ZooMzy

So after looking back on the actual storyline for the different classes and the operations themselves, I have come up with a request:

As everyone knows, the Dread Master story arc with the operations was absolutely thrilling and a joy to partake in. However, it is clearly directed more towards the Republic, as it illustrates a classic "good vs. evil" story archetype that is prevelant in Star Wars, where the forces of good go up against the overwhelming nature of the Dark Side, this time being linked to the emotion of fear. While the overall story for how the Empire handles the Dread Masters is also enjoyable, I feel as if the type of story they get is similar to pretty much everything that is making our end game experience lack luster in comparison to the story lines: always fighting villains.

When do we get to kill some Jedi? Almost every single story arc that takes place after the original character storylines is pitting the Imperials against a force that they should normally call allies: the Dread Masters, the Hutt Cartel, Malgus' New Empire, etc. While these different storylines are very interesting and well thought out along with being fun to play, I feel as if there should be at least a story line here in the future in regards to switching the overall setup.

Where, for a change, the Empire is able to match up against an enemy that they normally would not share ideals with. IE, a splintered faction of the Republic/Jedi that takes the light side to the extreme in a similar manner that the Dread Masters did, that ultimately creates another third faction that both sides need to put down. It would be nice to go into an operation/FP for a change and have the ability to kill someone with the title of "Master" or "Jedi".

How do you think a story arc like this could be done? And do any other Imps feel the desire to actually play in a storyline where it's "villain vs hero" or "hero vs. hero", rather than "hero vs. villain" or "villain vs. villain"?