Merc/Com Healer

Venoom

From what I hear, Merc healer is currently the best in PvP. Sorc healers got nerfed recently and Mercs have become more mobile healers with a certain tactical.

Thank you for sharing this.

Edited by Venoom

• 3 weeks later...

I'm newly returning and run an OP and Merc healer as mains. OP has just hit 75 and is doing pretty well in PvP. Lots of mobility with rolls, lots of instant casts, and very strong AE heal. But poor burst and not much in the way of DcDs when I get pinned.

My Merc is 62 now and I think I prefer them in many ways. Popping supercharged, emergency heal, proc'd rapid scan, then the double instant cast buff for two more rapid scans, can lead to huge burst healing. While we can't roll all over the place, rocket out is there to escape when needed, and we have a root cleanse with 30 percent speed buff. At 75 things get even better because rapid scan and progressive scan can be used while moving.

Of course there are upcoming changes to merc that haven't been released and I have a feeling there will be a nerf incoming.

• 1 month later...

I didn't want to create a new thread for a simple question.

What set bonus do merc/bodyguards use typically? Tech medic? Someone mentioned concentrated fire? I have 8500 tech frags and am only at lvl 60. It's my first healer toon. I just wanna healz all day! Thanks!