Why can't i start Shadow of Revan?

Jinnsin

Ok ive been away from SWTOR for about half a year now. And with the new expansion out I couldnt resist. Bought both the new expasion and the previous (Rise of the Hutta Cartel).

Ive finished the previous expansion and wanted to jump right on Shadow of Revan. I went to my terminal on my ship, went back to the Imperial Fleet, talk to the droid and gives me a mission to do Forged Alliances pt 1.

I have no idea where to go. It tells me to finish, and i have no idea how. Is it because im only lvl 53 and the game needs me to be level 55? Please help.

Ok ive been away from SWTOR for about half a year now. And with the new expansion out I couldnt resist. Bought both the new expasion and the previous (Rise of the Hutta Cartel).

Ive finished the previous expansion and wanted to jump right on Shadow of Revan. I went to my terminal on my ship, went back to the Imperial Fleet, talk to the droid and gives me a mission to do Forged Alliances pt 1.

I have no idea where to go. It tells me to finish, and i have no idea how. Is it because im only lvl 53 and the game needs me to be level 55? Please help.

Forged Alliances part 1 gives you a clicky to teleport to the fleet. In fact it then puts you right in front of a droid that gives you the quest you need, but some people just walk away never realising this. If you are on the imp side it's a droid near the left elevator in the fleet.

Forged Alliances part 1 gives you a clicky to teleport to the fleet. In fact it then puts you right in front of a droid that gives you the quest you need, but some people just walk away never realising this. If you are on the imp side it's a droid near the left elevator in the fleet.

Still should be level 55 to start it like that. It may work at 54. I know it won't at 52.

How the hell are you only Lv.53 after Makeb? Did you skip Ilum or something?

Ilum? He must have skipped more than that. The last character I leveled hit 53 on Corellia.

And that was WITHOUT double XP weekends or 12xp.

Edited by Icebergy

I have a friend who skipped 99% of all group content and stealthed passed most mobs, never doing any bonus missions that required killing 10+ enemies, and never doing any planetary bonus series. He was level 52 when he finished Makeb. So, it's very possible. He had to do a lot of unwanted daily grinding to get to 55 and start SoR.

• 6 months later...
im level 56 and still cant find where to start FA

It's on your ship's console. Along with Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Makeb), and Oricon. You should have an open diamond for it.

To others: note OP's post is 7 months old :p

I see for the forums at least there is a new player class, the necromongering necrophiliac, brings back dead threads. Well done. The DPS is low, also not any utility, but together we can rebuild it, make it stronger, better, faster! Wait a second, that tagline has been used before...(necro of a tagline, anyone can be a necro :jawa_smile: )

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I started at a level 6o character because of knights of the fallen empire expansion and would like to play the prelude of shadow of revan but it doesnt appear anywhere and I can't find the location of the npc droid either on the fleet is it possible I can't complete it because technically it was a default that I completed but I realized that I can play makeb rise of the hutt cartel and prelude of sor doesnt appear on the mission console.

I started at a level 6o character because of knights of the fallen empire expansion and would like to play the prelude of shadow of revan but it doesnt appear anywhere and I can't find the location of the npc droid either on the fleet is it possible I can't complete it because technically it was a default that I completed but I realized that I can play makeb rise of the hutt cartel and prelude of sor doesnt appear on the mission console.

Once you start FE on ANY toon, premade or original toon you can not go back tot hat story line. Bioware said this in multiple live streams.

• 2 months later...
I'm having a Similar issue, I don't have a character besides my free level 60 that is high enough to do SoR (Highest is level 45 on a different Server) and I can't even talk to the Droid, it says that the Conversation is Unavailable. Which I find funny, since he has a Mission Icon over his head. I finished Ilum and Makeb on my 60, what am I missing? And yes I did check my Ships console, it only has the Mission for the Dread Masters.... which I was hoping to skip.

Once you start KOTFE I believe from that point you lose access to SOR, you need to do SOR on a character before starting KOTFE

Well that's would be kind of stupid. I can see that this is likely what happened though. Well I guess I go back to my lower level and try to make it to through all the crud, and then through Makeb again.