Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebration VI trailer

Aitix

You can watch it

Darth Sidious vs. Maul and Savage? This series just keeps getting better.

Other things I've noticed:

-Somebody is trying to destroy the Jedi Temple?

-Lots of Jedi bodies are are being buried.

-Apparently some people think the Jedi oppress the weak.

-Death Watch is allied with Maul.

-So is the Black Sun.

-Republic Commandos.

-Anakin is seen beating the crap out of Clovis.

-Ventress is killing Clones.

-Ventress vs. Ahsoka

-Pre Vizsla vs. Maul

Edited by Aitix

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it from that last trailer! I knew Sidious was on Mandalor to either recruit or destroy Maul! Yay for Sidious with two lightsabers! Maul and Savage are going to get their ***** handed to them. Edited by Tuscad

They probably will, Witwer said that Maul was going to be around for a long time.

Unless Maul is like super 'I can defeat Yoda in battle' beast mode, I doubt that. Fighting Sidous would be a good end for Maul in TCW. Not many people can fight the most powerful being in the galaxy and survive. And I doubt Maul is one of them.

Unless Maul is like super 'I can defeat Yoda in battle' beast mode, I doubt that. Fighting Sidous would be a good end for Maul in TCW. Not many people can fight the most powerful being in the galaxy and survive. And I doubt Maul is one of them.

I have been thinking since Maul came back that it would be perfect if Sidious killed Maul, it would be the perfect way for things to go. Maul might be a liability (I can't remember if he knew who Palpatine really was or not). I would also be ok with Obi-Wan killing him and reclaiming his honor. I am going to lol if Delta Squad kills Maul and Dooku is to meh of a villain to get the honors in my opinion.

Edited by Tuscad

You can watch it

Darth Sidious vs. Maul and Savage? This series just keeps getting better.

Other things I've noticed:

-Somebody is trying to destroy the Jedi Temple?

-Lots of Jedi bodies are are being buried.

-Apparently some people think the Jedi oppress the weak.

-Death Watch is allied with Maul.

-So is the Black Sun.

-Republic Commandos.

-Anakin is seen beating the crap out of Clovis.

-Ventress is killing Clones.

-Ventress vs. Ahsoka

-Pre Vizsla vs. Maul

You left out the return of Delta Squad. :p

I have been thinking since Maul came back that it would be perfect if Sidious killed Maul, it would be the perfect way for things to go. Maul might be a liability (I can't remember if he knew who Palpatine really was or not). I would also be ok with Obi-Wan killing him and reclaiming his honor. I am going to lol if Delta Squad kills Maul and Dooku is to meh of a villain to get the honors in my opinion.

In the book Wrath of Darth Maul I think Sidious told Maul that he was in the Galactic Senate if that is what you mean.

Also I am excited for the next season of this show. I can't wait to see Sidious fight.

Edited by ToEasy

Well we know Dooku could wipe Maul easy. Obi-Wan could beat him as well. But I think a battle between former master and apprentice would be for the best.

But Delta Squad killing him would be awesome. :D

They should do the cable thing that was done to Grievous in that one episode seeing as how they both have similar legs.

That they do. But we saw that Grievous doesn't really need legs, does he? Maul doesn't have same utility that Grievous does.

I would like to see Grievous kill Maul though. Maybe as a test that Dooku gives him.

Well this looks epic! Doesn't look like we're gonna see anything more of the nightsister though :( - still its always great to see darth sidious in action, although I don't think Maul and yellow dude (i forget his name) are simply going to be killed just like that. That would be kinda lame, they need a more interesting end than that so we'll see

I love the show!

Trailers are showing they didnt retcon KT's work. Dave Filoni said DW is going to take-over. And you know how their all for the old ways, and then you see this massive Death Watch army in one of the scenes in the trailer.

I also can't to finally see some Sidious action.

My favorite scene in the latest season is Count fightign Anakin and you see Palps grinning in the background..

So looks like this is borderline Ep III point in time seeing that we have the final stage for the Jedi Starfighters.

EDIT: And hmm a "new" commando. I loved the IGN link...I laughed so hard at that clip becasue it was a spittin' image of Republic Commando gameplay haha.

Edited by Eillack

That they do. But we saw that Grievous doesn't really need legs, does he? Maul doesn't have same utility that Grievous does.

I would like to see Grievous kill Maul though. Maybe as a test that Dooku gives him.

I would like to see Grievous kill somthing for once, rather than just being a giant punching bag.

Edited by TheBentOne

He's basically decoration in TCW. Looks good but doesn't do anything special. Kinda ruins the whole 200 Jedi kills and such.

They made him more of a General than this brute that just hunted Jedi...

Where did you get the 200 Jedi Kill Info?

Oh, lol.

He's killed Dozens of Jedi Knights and Padawan's.

But who has Grevious gone against in TCW?

Kit Fisto, gungans, Ventress(I think), Obi-Wan. To name a few. He lost to Fisto, who he has beaten before. Lost to gungans, which is almost as bad as Jar Jar's existence. He almost lost to Ventress, whom he has beaten before. And he beat Obi-Wan, but he kinda has to in order to make it to EP.3.

Edit: He fought Ventress during the Dathomir battle. And almsot lost. :(

Edited by Aurbere