Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A farewell gift to my fellow Gunslingers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
A farewell gift to my fellow Gunslingers

Azygous
09.29.2012 , 07:29 AM | #11

Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
What is the benefit of taking [Underworld Hardships] (+2% Endurance)?
As i set it on AskMrRobot, it gives approx 300HP (for non optimized 50lvl WH geared toon)

Would it be more usefull to spend this point on [No holds barred](+1% crit) or some other skill?
I wish but remember, im putting the points in underworld hardships just to get to the contingency charges which is the whole point behind the build. Its actually 670 health in full wh augmented with buffs- i only look at ranked wz so i expect ppl to have full buffs, legacy or from team mates-.

The numbers i provided above are based on full buffs with -partial wh gear augmented. Its no big deal. Smash wars hit that hard on multiple targets.

Dirty fighting is not as bursty as this in the same short time span. Also, rated healers almost always cleanse dots -and know when to to wait for their attackers main dots to land-. Its not hard when you bump up your ui to watch for specific debuffs and know other classes builds, rotations and if your playing an Ops healer which is not as demanding. They just love annihilation marauders , for example, due to the ease of cleansing through their main bleed stacks.

We also tested it on a full wh aug sniper and he noticed a significsnt improvement compared to a full MM spec.

Baalzamon
01.05.2013 , 08:57 PM | #12
This is my favorite spec atm really nice burst.

JustinxDuff
01.07.2013 , 09:38 AM | #13
No aoe reduction? No thanks. I like surviving smashes.
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

OmegaLantern
01.26.2013 , 04:12 AM | #14
I really love these builds. I took the first build, and took the point from Sabatuer Belt and 1 point off contingency charge, and put them into Holed up though. As well as taking the 2 from Underworld Hardships and put them in Cool Under Pressure.
"In days of Peace, and in nights of War,
Obey the laws forever more.
Misconduct must be answered for.
Swear to us - the Chosen, The Alpha-Corps!"