A Jawa's Concern - Tatooine Heroic

Hi people, I just finished that mission a while ago, it's a level 28 mission but somehow us 4 LVL36 with one tank and one healer couldn't beat it, so we searched the forums and no help at all.

It seems everyone is frustrated with the final boss - the chieftain, well the real problem is halfway through the fight he summons 2 sandpeople to help him and they start shooting out of nowhere.

We tried dealing with them first but we just got nada, we kept on dying.

So finally i had an idea: lure him out at the beginning of the fight away from the spawning place of his minions, at first we got back a few meters, it didn't help, but on the second try we got him all the way back to the entrance of the cave, figuring that by the time his minions reached us we'd have enough time to finish him up.

First time around we got him to a tiny fracture of his health before we died, but the second time we got him and none of us died in the process, at the end we noticed his minions didn't even spawn.

This seems to be the only way to get this boss without being of such a high level that you do not benefit from the mission.

Enjoy.

Myself on my operative (healer), and a friend on an assassin (tank) duo'd it at 32 or 33... just need to interupt his spinning attack, and sick the DPS on the elites when the spawn - CC one if possible and focus fire the other, and then DPS down the CC'd one.

I've also solo'd it on my sorcerer (healer) main using Khem as a tank, again, I interupted his spinning weapon attack, CC'd on of the elite adds while dpsing down the other. I probably would've been early thirties for that too.

Key thing is use interupts and cooldowns, and use CC/etc whenever you can.