Mace Windu alive in episode 7

WilliamSteeves

So we all know who Mace Windu is the Jedi master who got his hand get cut off by Anakin and got shocked and flown out the window by Palatine so he dead right. Wrong I say they should bring him back because he deflected Palatine electric attack back at him and did not get the full impact as Luke did in episode 6 return of the Jedi. Look Luke survived after sidous shock him. I swear that Luke was shock way longer then windu so how could he survived and Mace didn't and Mace was a way stronger Jedi then Luke was. Can some math nerd watch episode 6 and 3 and time Mace and Luke electrical attacks for me and post the min here. :ph_thank_you:.

Luke didn't fall out of skyscraper a few kilometres up and unlike maul or Luke his nerve system would be stunned so he wouldn't be able to save himself.

Well he would have a long way to fall and possibly enough time to recover. Besides if they could bring back Maul from getting cut in half, they could save Windu from a Disney death (lol).

Besides Disney's screwing with everything therefore anything is possible. And you know Samuel L Jackson would be all over that if there was the slightest chance.

Luke didn't fall out of skyscraper a few kilometres up and unlike maul or Luke his nerve system would be stunned so he wouldn't be able to save himself.

But Luke did experience a similar incident when Darth Vader severed his arm at the elbow and he fell down the shaft they were fighting above. Episode 5.

Its not beyond belief that Mace could have survived. But I believe the only answers we'll gain from any of this is Rebels and Episode 7, 8, and 9.

Edited by Foxtrotmikelima

But Luke did experience a similar incident when Darth Vader severed his arm at the elbow and he fell down the shaft they were fighting above. Episode 5.

Its not beyond belief that Mace could have survived. But I believe the only answers we'll gain from any of this is Rebels and Episode 7, 8, and 9.

Luke wasn't just electrocuted so he would still more or less still have full control over his body. I not saying he couldn't have lived I'm just saying I think bring him back is a bad idea story wise. Sometimes it's better to let old ghosts rest.

Forget about the lightning and the fall for a moment.

How old was Mace again? I'm guessing somewhere in his forties?

Even if he survived that fight, the movies take place in a timeline were Anakin's kids are old. And Anakin was a whippersnapper next to Master Windu.

If the fall and that lightning didn't do him in, then the Great Enemy (Time) probably got our noble Jedi Master. :o

Forget about the lightning and the fall for a moment.

How old was Mace again? I'm guessing somewhere in his forties?

Even if he survived that fight, the movies take place in a timeline were Anakin's kids are old. And Anakin was a whippersnapper next to Master Windu.

If the fall and that lightning didn't do him in, then the Great Enemy (Time) probably got our noble Jedi Master. :o

He was 53 years old.

He was 53 years old.

Ah, I figured my earlier estimate was on the young side.

And there's about 20 years between episode 3 and 4 right? Then probably at least another 30-40 between 6 and 7. (I'm not sure if they've actually stated how much later it is).

Which would put him at 103-113 or so as a minimum age.

Edited by Callaron

Ah, I figured my earlier estimate was on the young side.

And there's about 20 years between episode 3 and 4 right? Then probably at least another 30-40 between 6 and 7. (I'm not sure if they've actually stated how much later it is).

Which would put him at 103-113 or so as a minimum age.

About 19 years, yes. So Mace would be pretty old. Granted it's plausible he could live to be that old, but he ain't gonna be fighting anyone. :p

That's what they said about Revan oh snappp

Revan's was always questionable, since he vanished in purple vapors.

Darth Maul's return from the dead was much more impressive. Cut in half and dropped into... a reactor shaft or something?

And his return is actually canon unless I'm wrong about the Clone Wars being declared as official canon*.

* Maybe it's actually Legend, but I could've sworn that Disney said the movies, the clone wars tv show and their upcoming Rebels are all canon.

Edited by Callaron

Darth Maul's return from the dead was much more impressive. Cut in half and dropped into... a reactor shaft or something?

And his return is actually canon unless I'm wrong about the Clone Wars being declared as official canon*.

* Maybe it's actually Legend, but I could've sworn that Disney said the movies, the clone wars tv show and their upcoming Rebels are all canon.

It is canon, yes.

For this reason, I always hope there's a chance that Malgus comes back. But seeing as they changed it from pushing him down a vent into just outright killing him - I'm not holding my breath :(!