Which Star Wars movie is your favorite and why?

B) COME ON THERE WAS A LOT OF FREAKEN STAR DESTROYERS EVEN IF THE DEATH STAR WAS DESTROYED THE REBELS WOULD STILL HAVE TO FIGHT THE REMAINING DESTROYERS.... and

The Imperial fleet retreated with no supreme commanders, after the Emperor, Vader, and the Executor all were destroyed....

The Imperial fleet retreated with no supreme commanders, after the Emperor, Vader, and the Executor all were destroyed....

Indeed Pallaeon took over command on the Chimaera and ordered the retreat as the remaining imperial fleet was disorganised and confused, the effects of Palpatine's death.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Indeed Pallaeon took over command on the Chimaera and ordered the retreat as the remaining imperial fleet was disorganised and confused, the effects of Palpatine's death.

Was palpatine using Battle Meditation? 'Cause i'd understand it if he was...

Was palpatine using Battle Meditation? 'Cause i'd understand it if he was...

IIRC Palpatine left little bonds in every single Imperial's minds whenever he used his Battle Meditation, which had the effect of disorientating everyone that ever had been effected by him, he himself wasn't using Battle Meditation it was some random EU character that Palpatine trained in the use of Battle Meditation I forget the name of him though, i think he died when the Pride of Tarlyndia went down.

That basically turned the whole of Death Squadron into a disorganised mess, twelve Star Destroyers were destroyed by wondering away from the main fleet when he died then the Executor went down because it wasn't supported properly anymore, when the Death Star exploded Pallaeon had gathered enough of his where-abouts to take command and ordered the full retreat.

All time favorite...ROTJ! The final battle between Luke, Vader, & Palpatine was epic & made me want more and more SW! And I actually enjoyed all of the prequels. After hearing & reading about what happened, it was nice to see it play out on the big screen. Plus I was on that LOUD when I saw ep1, so jar jar had me ROFLMAO.....ijs