I think one of my Characters is mad at me

FlippinFlapJack

This is really weird and sort of creepy so please take the time to read the post and look at the pictures in the links.

I started out on a new server in April and I wanted to play all Twi'leks. I rolled the 4 classes that are allowed (JK, JC, Smug and SI) to play them all to 50, unlock the species and play the rest.

I got more interested in other classes than the JK so I sort of abandoned her. I have a strange habit of logging in to all my characters every 45 to 60 minutes and sending the companions on slicing missions (I'm a credit whore).

A couple of months ago, I decided that I didn't like the way my first JK looked. We'll call her JK 1. When the update came around that gave us 4 more character slots, I figured this was a good time to roll a JK that I liked. Why not, right?

We'll call her JK #2.

JK #2 has finished Tython and is on the fleet. I think I should mention that I am playing JK # 2 dark sided while JK #1 was most decidedly light sided.

JK #1 has been standing on her ship by the mail box facing the wall for about 4 months now, sending out her 3 companions on slicing missions and sending the credits to characters I would rather play.

Not very nice, I admit but they are game characters, an extension of myself. I owe them nothing, right?

Well, in the last few weeks, when I go to the character selection page, JK #1 has taken to starring me straight in the eye giving me a menacing look. Its like I have truly offended her and she is plotting her revenge.

JK #2 stares off into the distance and never "eyeballs" me.

Here are the pics:

JK #1, giving me the "evil eye"

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv168/JaguarJ0nes/EK.jpg

Here is JK #2 acting like a good character should:

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv168/JaguarJ0nes/Mia.jpg

I didn't turn JK #1 or anything, she just started "eyeballing" me for no reason.

Seriously guys, this really starting to get creepy. Should I just delete JK #1? Will her force ghost come and do things to me? Is she mad because I don't like the way she looks or the fact that I replaced her with a dark sided jerk?

I'm really starting to get creeped out about this.

What do you think?

Yep. That is indeed creepy. Have you tried messing with the mood settings? That might cheer her up.

Other than that, I can only assume that someone with a face that sour must have turned to the Dark side, and should be deleted for the safety of the galaxy. Because of Reasons.

OP.. you'll first hear telephone ringing, and then slowly she will crawl out from your monitor... hands first, then head, then ... *smuck smuck* she kisses you !

hint: japanese horror movie The Ring.

This is even worse. I am middle aged and not in really great shape (I know its a surprise because most MMO gamers have the physique of Olympic athletes) and I might not be able to keep up with her.

What is the penalty for being bad in bed with a Jedi?

Edited by FlippinFlapJack

This is even worse. I am middle aged and not in really great shape (I know its a surprise because most MMO gamers have the physique of Olympic athletes) and I might not be able to keep up with her.

You really really don't want to know. But if you insist....

She'll wax your nethers and then throw you naked into a cage with some aroused Blarths

You have been warned:eek:

Not that it'll help if she's already plotting her revenge on you(but then nothing can help you at this point), but you can solve evil eye issue by buying paper bag and giving it to her as helmet(remember to turn on display, and to not make holes for eyes)

Well, she's a Light Side person, so she'll probably make you rescue ten more Akk puppies or some such. Just don't upset you JK#2, whatever you do.

(Thanks for the laughs.)

I know, right?

JK #2 is a darksided jerk too. JK #1 is a light side goody-two-shoe but I think she is about to give into hate and anger and make me one with the force.

Very unsettling.

I̻̠͇̙̬̯͈̐ͦ̚͢͜'̷̧̣͙ͫv͛͒̋ͯ̚͜͠҉̲͙͔̬͍e̛̟͖͗̓̈́ͥ͘͡ ̸̧͓̲̹̞̳̣̀́̓̐̓̏̉̊s̲͓̜ͫ͛̓͂͊ͅl͍̣͕͖͎̈́ͬ̀̆́i̶̢͔̥̬ͨ̎̔͆̀̀c̃ͭ͝͏͉̝̩̫͕e͍̺̘̘̪͒ͬ͆̊͗̚͟ͅd̬̠͈̤̖͙̪͖ͦ̊́́͒ͨ̿͞ ͚͖̲͎̘̮̭ͦ̈́͝tͭͪ̑͗͏̘̣͔̹͕͓̣͈h̬̯ͥͧͭ̈́̋î̞͕̎͆̓ͮ̚͟s͇͈̠̥̳͖̮̲̋͋ͣ̒ͦ͊̔͠ ̧̬͈̙̅ͪ̈́̽̿͂ͨ̃͠á̫͍̔ͯ̐ͪ̍̓c̺͔͕̱͉̥ͦͮͦ͐ͭ͐̑͟͟cͬͪ҉͍͇͇͉ỏ̪̠̫̱̹̮͈̺̏̌̌ͥ̚͜ų͙͈̣͈̳̺͈̭̒̇̏͢n͙͈̖̻̺̏͌ͫͮ́ͩ̓̚ͅẗ͎̖̯͇̳͎̤̭ͫ̚̚͜͜ ̙̝̣̣͇̔̿̈̈́̅͆̍̆̽͞i̴̱̼̝͊̍n̗̬͎̩͊̓͆ͣͯ͌ ̢̓ͦ͗̌̒̓̒̐̋͠҉̞̗̪̥͇o̜̺̯̪͕͈̘͕͌̀̀͡ṛ̡͚̍̀ͭ̚ḋ̘̥̼͍͚̽ͮͣ̚͞ė̴̜̪͇̘̤ͦͤ̓̅̆̈́͗̀ŗ̧̝͖̈́̽̀͐̈́̉͗͟ ͇̠͚̳͍͓̯̊̾ͅt̡̠͕̥̩͕͉̣͍͓̔̽ͥ͒ͪͤ͘o̊ͮ̃̂͗̃͂҉̴̢̱̦̤ ͔̼̙̥̭̩͚͊̊̇͒ͬģ͕̺̲̗͉̻͊̊̈́̾̆̔̊̀͝i͕͈̰͔̘̘̠͇͖̐ͪ̉̎ͭ͋̂v͕̗̘̥̦͉͇͋͗̅ͤe̓͂̅̈͗ͩ̽̆̅͜͏̭͇ ͉̲̊ͬͯẏ̶̹̩̫̜̐̉̍̍̾͟͝ͅo̢̯̘͍͛̋ͩͥ͛̈́u̯̬̦͋̎ͥ͆̉͋͟ ͊ͨ͏̠̼̙̲͖ȁ̸̘̲ͦ̓ͯ́ ̛͔͍͗̋ͯͤm̶͎̣̣͚̝̻̏͒̾ͨ̈̋ͫe̳̠͎̱̼͉ͬ̍͋̌̅̍͟s͈̝͈͖͇̒̀ͦ̓ͬͭͯ́̚ṡ̳̏̃ͯ̎̽͌̍͡a̸̢̭̦̥͚̦̗̩̗ͨ̇͑̌́̌̔̑g̑͏̷̢͍̫̗̪̩̠̮̺ȅ͙̝̬̒̊͐͞ ̵̻̥̱̝ͫ̌ͮ̆̎̍ͬ͞s̶̪̗͙͉͍̟͍ͧ̒̆ͩ̌͛̾ͦ̚͝w̢͓̲̩̝̥ͭ̓̎̊̊͗̓͊͢e̠͚̻̺͚̮̭̓̄͂͛͗́ͅe̜̺̝͌̊͡tͫ̒̒͛̃̿̍̕͏̷̦̫̪̪̩̬̳̭͕y̶̧͉͈̞̼̜̘̩̞̆͑͊͂̚͝

Edited by AshlaBoga