Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ideal Tank Stats

Loadsamonie
09.11.2016 , 12:56 AM | #191
Then I guess I need to reassess and hotkey Force Kick and get used to using it.

Battlefield Command
Unremitting
Debilitation
Guardianship
Gather Strength or Ardent Advocate
Daunting Presence
Intercessor

Knallfosch
09.20.2016 , 09:28 AM | #192
bring it back pls
I'm not a blue elephant!

ziphpierrelouis
11.07.2017 , 12:35 AM | #193
i m a SWTOR player for along time and i was waiting for a change that will give players the real enjoyment playing as a dark jedi and i can see that the developer have not think of it yet, and i know it is still possible since and 1 of the DLC they change the power of some of the classes. i will like to see that are dark jedi using the dark side for some basic dark power, combine with the power they already have like ( force choke and force lighting and force rage will be like force repulse for the worrier) and for are counselor jedi ( force storm force mind control to make the enemy your slave for 1 of the battle and force slam pick the enemy and slam it to a different enemy) now that will make playing as a dark jedi more fun to play with. i do think it will be a very great and tactic way to have more people playing the game for the future.
shartys

Equeliber
11.07.2017 , 03:41 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by ziphpierrelouis View Post
i m a SWTOR player for along time and i was waiting for a change that will give players the real enjoyment playing as a dark jedi and i can see that the developer have not think of it yet, and i know it is still possible since and 1 of the DLC they change the power of some of the classes. i will like to see that are dark jedi using the dark side for some basic dark power, combine with the power they already have like ( force choke and force lighting and force rage will be like force repulse for the worrier) and for are counselor jedi ( force storm force mind control to make the enemy your slave for 1 of the battle and force slam pick the enemy and slam it to a different enemy) now that will make playing as a dark jedi more fun to play with. i do think it will be a very great and tactic way to have more people playing the game for the future.
Why did you post this in an old dead thread about tank stats?
Klorea, Sorcerer Ael Veela, Marauder Lora Leigh, Sniper Cinthie, Assassin Bramau, Operative Dnar, Powertech Arya Nelairi, Mercenary Lethanel, Guardian <Ignore Kephess>, TRE