Character Transfers Now Available for Asia Pacific Territories

CourtneyWoods

Today we are excited to announce that from now until April 24, 2012, 2:01PM AEST, 4:01PM NZST, 12:01PM HKT, 12:01PM SGT, qualifying players in the Asia Pacific territories who purchased Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ prior to the game’s official launch in their region will be able to transfer their characters, for free, to a locally-hosted server!

Read More

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, it's busted :(

There won't be notification advising a better timeframe than "sometime within a 7 day period"?

Edit: I created a "dummy" character on Dalborra server to make sure I got my name, which I'll need to delete prior to the transfer happening. The above would help with this, I'd hate to delete the dummy, then have the transfer happen a week later and still lose the character name...

Edited by Turiya

You might need to reload the Character Transfer page a few times to get to it. However, but the form button doesn't work, and it doesn't show any character eligible - even though i have a few that should be and my account is prepaid for the next few months.

I'm a sad panda :jawa_confused:

Same, it's busted :(

There won't be notification advising a better timeframe than "sometime within a 7 day period"?

Edit: I created a "dummy" character on Dalborra server to make sure I got my name, which I'll need to delete prior to the transfer happening. The above would help with this, I'd hate to delete the dummy, then have the transfer happen a week later and still lose the character name...

Huh?

Just transfer your guy. I am sure you can delete your dummy toon after you transfer. Just delete him right before you log in as your transferred one and put the held name in then :)

Hi Stephen,

I tried the page on different browsers AND different computers to no avail. I took a screenshot of what the transfer request page looks like for me here

http://www.gamearena.com.au/res/2007/images/features/custom/singlefeatures/swtorchartransfersapacjoaby.jpg

which I think demonstrates the problem at hand. I'm trying to transfer from Nadd's Sarcophagus, character name Joaby.

Basically the same issue as Joaby.

- Ajunta Pall

- Arrakar

Pippa

Sazh

Sharria

- Unable to see where the form is, not sure that there is even a link for it.

- Cannot see any characters (If there are meant to be) down the bottom.

- Request Transfers button is greyed out, which I'm taking is meant to be until you select a character to transfer.

Edited by RoguexA

- The originating server which you want to transfer a character from

- The name of a character on that server

- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc

The swiftsure

Hoofprint

all drop down menu's on the page are not showing. all cookies, history has been cleared, tried re-logging into the account management, tried with 3 different browsers IE, Firefox and chrome

Edited by Hoofprint

Hi Stephen,

I tried the page on different browsers AND different computers to no avail. I took a screenshot of what the transfer request page looks like for me here

http://www.gamearena.com.au/res/2007/images/features/custom/singlefeatures/swtorchartransfersapacjoaby.jpg

which I think demonstrates the problem at hand. I'm trying to transfer from Nadd's Sarcophagus, character name Joaby.

I have this same blank form.

Characters are on Swiftsure and Harbringer. Nothing is showing up on the site and the button does nothing.

Same issue with the form.

Characters from Jekk Jekk Tarr:

Elerel

Dragonzord

Yrael

Betty

Transferred to Dalborra.

also question, that i thought wasnt really explained that well in the FAQ:

What happens if we have characters with legacy transfering to a server where we already have legacy? (like ive got level 28 on JJT, and level 14 on Dalborra.) Will they be combined?

- The originating server which you want to transfer a character from

- The name of a character on that server

- Your specific issues with the form - buttons not available, dropdowns not working, etc

The Harbinger

Debrad

Same as the others. There are no options available.

Hi Stephen,

This ^

Kova

Black Vulkars

Im getting the same problem theres no request form showing up, and no drop downs showing my characters name or server names or anything.

Original server Master Gnost Dural:

Konnole

Bragerd

Arken

Verdast

Transfer to Gav Daragon