The Old Republic Teams with J!NX

CourtneyWoods

Fans of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ can now show their allegiance with pride, as BioWare and LucasArts have partnered with the leader in clothing for gamers and geeks, J!nx, to produce a line of shirts based on the game! The J!nx Star Wars: The Old Republic line offers customers twelve different designs to choose from; eight shirts that represent each of the in-game classes, two shirts that declare your allegiance to the Sith Empire or the Galactic Republic, and shirts that feature the Light Side and Dark Side symbols used in the game.

Read More

Edited by CourtneyWoods

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my wife would disown me if I picked up another SWTOR shirt, lol! As it stands I have one of the original black and white Republic t-shirts, the blue republic and red sith t-shirts from SDCC '11, and my guild's logo on a t-shirt. :)

But I really like the look of these ones... doh!!

One more time you forget the girl size... Come on.. Girls play swtor too.

If you click the link and scroll down you will see shirts for women.

What are the alignment requirements for the dark side/light side tees?

This is just awesome. :)

Edited by anedorivan

I saw these advertised on StarWars.com about a week ago. They are neat, though I hope some other bits of clothing become available. I'd love a cap (something different than a baseball cap).

And how about some keychains? I do love my keychains. :t_tongue:

Im waiting on the mass outrage to start over how Bioware shouldnt spend time making T shirts instead of doing insert X, given that outrage over the selling of items in the past its not a surprise to see them start small again.

Personally I do not like any of them.

I would like a Frog Dogs shirt really bad. Screw the Rotworms...

Oooh, I would like one of those. Would also like a tee with a conversation wheel showing my selected choice as "Shock Vette".

I can't wait for the hate crimes against people wearing lightning bolt inquisitor shirts.

/Bubble

"Hey! You can't hit me, I got my bubble on!"

Nice stuff but of course I have suggestions :)

It would be cool to get the gold republic/imp symbol . Hoodies would be even better. Cool start on the merch buying a republic and imp and darkside shirt. Personally think the class shirts are to busy. I would have put the main class logo on the front and the specializations on the upper back but what do I know. Hope more Merch is on the way :)