Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More people are excited about a new speicies than anything else in the EXP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
More people are excited about a new speicies than anything else in the EXP...

Delani
07.21.2019 , 10:12 AM | #1
Why are new species in a Star Wars game bringing so many players a lot of happiness? Maybe allow more playable speices? even if that means less customization options and subtitle cutscenes.

Ex: Cerean, Bothan, Mon Calamari, Selkath, etc

JepFareborn
07.21.2019 , 11:03 AM | #2
What about hot neon-pink Zeltrons?
I'm currently residing on Server - Satele Shan - formerly from The Harbinger and before that Gauntlet of Kreshh.

JediQuaker
07.21.2019 , 11:08 AM | #3
I'd have to say that I have NO interest in new species. New classes - yes. New content - yes. New species - meh.

Edit - just to clarify - there's not a snowball's chance in hell that there will ever be a new "class" in SWTOR**. So, although I would be excited to see a new class, new "content" is the only thing I might find exciting.

** For the amount of work it would take to add a new class, they may as well upgrade the game "engine", fix all the bugs, make some new races, etc, etc - in other words, make a whole new SWTOR 2.0
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

DarthSpuds
07.21.2019 , 11:34 AM | #4
Weequay plz, thnx.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

OlBuzzard
07.21.2019 , 12:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I'd have to say that I have NO interest in new species. New classes - yes. New content - yes. New species - meh.
Same here !

IMO... we can get more content with the addition of a new class... (especially at this juncture... a great time for it!)

Add the new content .. multiply that by the addition of a new class = well ...even more content!

(yeah .. I know, Kind of corny ... but still true!)

(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Floplag
07.21.2019 , 12:41 PM | #6
Actually thats the thing i care least about
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

MikeCobalt
07.21.2019 , 01:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
Why are new species in a Star Wars game bringing so many players a lot of happiness? Maybe allow more playable speices? even if that means less customization options and subtitle cutscenes.

Ex: Cerean, Bothan, Mon Calamari, Selkath, etc
I have actually not any interest in this at all. What I *Do look forward to is stories that recognize my characters class, atleast a few Star Wars scale battles (Not 2 or 3 guys shooting at 2 or 3 other guys), ongoing, evolving stories, decisions that *Seem to matter and seeing *My. *Own. *Companions again.

Delani
07.21.2019 , 01:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JepFareborn View Post
What about hot neon-pink Zeltrons?
anything, more is always better

Delani
07.21.2019 , 01:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
HMMMM how about introducing a new class and a new species at the same time :0

Delani
07.21.2019 , 01:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
Same here !

IMO... we can get more content with the addition of a new class... (especially at this juncture... a great time for it!)

Add the new content .. multiply that by the addition of a new class = well ...even more content!

(yeah .. I know, Kind of corny ... but still true!)

A wookies class or a droid class or a zeltron class etc