Now that KOTFE/ET is over...

Delani

You didn't see my quest suggestion? I'll repeat it. "Running the Aliance has worn you out. Go to your starship and take a nap". You click on your bed/ Cutscene of you laying down. Screen goes black. Cutscene of you waking up screaming. Your class companions come running int to make sure you are not being murdered. You just had a nightmare. Nothing from Shadow of Revan on actually happened.

What do you mean by "over"? KOFE/ET is still there, you can still play it, and you can still get that stuff.

like any road when you travel from a to b, one village is behind you and one ahead. why does that need explaining?

like any road when you travel from a to b, one village is behind you and one ahead. why does that need explaining?

Ok, your "journey" may be over for you, but village a and village b and the road in between are still there - not "over".

The OP is suggesting that, now that "their journey" is over, the rewards should be made free to everyone else as well.

Edited by JediQuaker

What do you mean by "over"? KOFE/ET is still there, you can still play it, and you can still get that stuff.

i want to know what stuff you are talking about? Arcann Mask and Robot arm are not in the game at all for purchase or otherwise. a fake replica of valkorion armor set is in the game through the CM and Thexan armor set. but that's about it.

i want to know what stuff you are talking about? Arcann Mask and Robot arm are not in the game at all for purchase or otherwise. a fake replica of valkorion armor set is in the game through the CM and Thexan armor set. but that's about it.

Well, I assume, though I could be wrong, that if KOFE/ET is still playable, then the "stuff" you get as a reward should be still available - by doing KOFE/ET.

Well, I assume, though I could be wrong, that if KOFE/ET is still playable, then the "stuff" you get as a reward should be still available - by doing KOFE/ET.

Well there's your problem with assuming then bud. Arcann's mask/cybernetic arm and Valkorion's armor set was never available to players in any form. OP is asking for them to be made available since KOTFE/KOTET's storyline is OVER. So maybe try not being so pretentious and read next time.