Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Companion List Bugged

GeneralSlifer
01.09.2019 , 01:35 PM | #1
Ever since 5.10 crew skills have been bugged. Whenever you want to send your companion on a mission or direct them to craft there is a dropdown list to choose the companion you want to use, however unlike before the patch were they were listed in descending order, highest to lowest level, they are now listed in a random order. This makes crafting more challenging because you have to search for the companion you want to use, this is not an easy task when you have 40+ companions. This effects all my characters. If anyone else has experienced this bug, feel free to post here in a effort to resolve this issue.

xRohanx
01.11.2019 , 07:41 PM | #2
Same problem. But I simplified the process. Clicking on companion 50 lvl first and on crafting mission/task after that. More easier, then searching in the list with random lvl 1 companions. It seems that the "update" has broked every aspect of the game. Hope Devs will restore what they destroed.
I never asked for this

DragonArt
01.15.2019 , 05:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by xRohanx View Post
Same problem. But I simplified the process. Clicking on companion 50 lvl first and on crafting mission/task after that. More easier, then searching in the list with random lvl 1 companions. It seems that the "update" has broked every aspect of the game. Hope Devs will restore what they destroed.
That does not work for resource missions because it defaults to the highest rank missions. More often than not, I am sending out for lower level materials.. that means I either have to scroll through 50 companions to find the highest that has not already been sent out, or use your system, followed up by changing to the mission rank that I want.. so If I am sending out for 8 rank 9 missions, I have to do that every single time. VERY ANNOYING!!!!
PLEASE fix this asap BW! It drives me crazy.

Llyriel
01.23.2019 , 12:35 PM | #4
/bump

Please, get it fixed soon. This is just so aggravating and annoying. It worked so well, and now it's taking up at least twice the time to send companions on missions.

Nmyownworld
01.25.2019 , 09:55 PM | #5
Throwing in my voice to fix this bug. The crafting list worked beautifully before 5.10, with the drop down list's companion order based on their Influence level. Now, it's annoyingly random. I'm hoping this is fixed soon.