Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paxton Rall ***!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xordevoreaux
12.20.2018 , 02:38 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
No.

https://i.imgur.com/dM0Ewub.jpg

You can clearly see my companion Raxton Pall, and Ranos and Shae in the unavailable list.

EDIT: this character summoned all the possible token companions (yes, I have all of them) except that she hasn't done the HK-55 stuff. Hexid is still there, but Ranos and Shae are not. She played normally through to the end of War on Iokath, and then got the Raxton token and used it.

SECOND EDIT: I had a sudden surge of doubt. I checked carefully. She still has both the Shae and Ranos alerts still open in the top section of the "N" panel.
People on fleet were saying after using a companion for acquiring Paxton, alliance alerts for those companions showed up, but using those alerts reset the influence of those companions to 1.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

SteveTheCynic
12.20.2018 , 02:40 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
People on fleet were saying after using a companion for acquiring Paxton, alliance alerts for those companions showed up, but using those alerts reset the influence of those companions to 1.
Huh. Not good.

I'm going to repeat the advice I posted on another thread.

Touch.
Not.
Raxton.
Pall.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Adric_the_Red
12.20.2018 , 02:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I'm going to repeat the advice I posted on another thread.

Touch.
Not.
Raxton.
Pall.
Yeah, not gonna go anywhere him, his token, or his AA. Seriously thinking I shoud avoid the whole Ossus thimg for a while longer as well.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

mentalmackem
12.20.2018 , 03:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This is correct, and I will get this on to the known issues. To reiterate:
  • If you acquire Paxton Rall from the Alliance Alert, Darth Hexid becomes unavailable.
  • If you get Paxton Rall from the mail token, there is no effect on Darth Hexid.
Thanks all.

-eric
its a bug tho right?
Returning to the Game? Click HERE to get 7 days free sub and other benefits
SWG - INTREPID 2005-2009
Yavin 4 is a MOON

JattaGin
12.20.2018 , 03:23 PM | #25
Thanks for the info, folks. Won't use the token or play the alert until a working fix has been patched in. I have too many leveled up Hexids, Ranos', Shaes' and whatnot.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

arunav
12.20.2018 , 03:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Thanks for the info, folks. Won't use the token or play the alert until a working fix has been patched in. I have too many leveled up Hexids, Ranos', Shaes' and whatnot.
Yeah, thanks for posting this. I'm going nowhere near the "subscriber reward".

Hey, you subbed for Ossus and/or Praxton, right? EA/BW has your money. The bugs they may actually bother to fix can wait until almost February or later. Most will never be fixed.

EA/BW thanks you for your money.
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free Inventory Slot, Character Transfer, and Subscription Time:
http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://

DamzTheShadow
12.20.2018 , 03:51 PM | #27
For me, when i accepted Paxton's alliance alert, Hexid did disappear, but her alliance alert appered again so just go and redo it and u have both normally happend so on 5 chars so far, so there was no permanent loss

turbomagnus
12.20.2018 , 03:55 PM | #28
Wonder if this is any way related to all the other companion-based problems that Five-Ten has spawned. Screwed up 'normal' companions are bad enough, but sub-reward ones broken now, too? Seems like someone in the testing and bug-fixing department was sleeping on the job...

AscendingSky
12.20.2018 , 03:58 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
Wonder if this is any way related to all the other companion-based problems that Five-Ten has spawned. Screwed up 'normal' companions are bad enough, but sub-reward ones broken now, too? Seems like someone in the testing and bug-fixing department was sleeping on the job...
It's funny that you think they have any sort of testing and bug-fixing department.
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Farferello
12.20.2018 , 05:07 PM | #30
Haven't done the alert but got Paxton via the token for my lowbie character. Didn't lose Shae or Nico on him. Only hilarious thing is him just repeating the same single line over and over. Getting into combat? healing? getting a gift? none of them are his finest moments. Though I do rather like his manic laugh when he jumps into combat.