Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Zash over Khem Val Bug

Zennim
12.11.2018 , 04:42 PM | #1
I have chosen zash over khem with my character and the game doesn't remember that, it just thinks i sided with khem val

i reported bug but i am surprised no one commented on this yet here on the forum

EmperorRus
12.12.2018 , 03:58 AM | #2
I got the same issue/
#MakeSorcsGreatAgain #RemoveOperatives

Oculdposh
12.12.2018 , 08:44 AM | #3
Same here. Played Nathema Conspiracy only two days ago and game recognized this choice corrrectly back then.

Leoroc
12.12.2018 , 02:49 PM | #4
Same issue Khem should be dead from Nathema Conspiracy but here he is and he's somewhat friendly towards me o.O

vjdurjvldir
12.13.2018 , 04:52 AM | #5
Would like to get an answer about that before starting on my SI

Aktivity
12.15.2018 , 08:18 AM | #6
I'm having the same issue as well.

Tiranea
12.17.2018 , 11:53 PM | #7
Just adding my voice to the choir. Hoping this will be added to the high priority issues, because it effectively blocks progress through the story unless you want to risk re-recruiting a dead companion and everything that might potentially get messed up by that...
My personal SWTOR Fan Blog: Going Commando

Zennim
12.24.2018 , 10:07 AM | #8
news for all of us, the suckers

they won't fix it

https://i.imgur.com/c1qMWwy.jpg

because of course they won't, they expect we create a whole new inquisitor with the same choices all over again for the small chance that when we get to ossus, it won't be bugged

**** you EA/Bioware

(removed the name of the one who responded the ticket, they aren't to blame for the developers incompetence)

Tiranea
12.28.2018 , 10:30 AM | #9
No offense to CS, but I wouldn't put too much stock into their answers about this. The person who responded to mine didn't even read the ticket properly and said something along the lines of "I'm sorry that some of your companions appear to be missing, please check the forums". Never mind that my problem was the opposite of a missing companion, but rather a dead one coming back to life in the story. We'll just have to hope that it actually manages to come to the devs' attention when they come back from their Christmas break.
My personal SWTOR Fan Blog: Going Commando

brunomagalhaes
01.10.2019 , 05:34 PM | #10
Sorry if i'm late to the party... Just had this same problem today. Is this happening with everyone who sided with Zash over Khem? Did the Devs said anything about it? (sorry for my bad english )