Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.10 Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Firball
12.11.2018 , 07:21 PM | #21
I don't know how you did this but you broke the follow command if you are in any type of vehicle, works only for walking now, as someone who pays for and plays two accounts at the same time this is a reason to stop subscribing.

MandFlurry
12.11.2018 , 07:26 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Firball View Post
I don't know how you did this but you broke the follow command if you are in any type of vehicle, works only for walking now, as someone who pays for and plays two accounts at the same time this is a reason to stop subscribing.
Nah, i wouldn't stop subbing, i mean this stuff happens all the time with MMO's and new expansions or content. I don't know of any game in the market that is flawless. I was upset with some /bug because i don't have a day off til' maybe the weekend, so that's what it is for me. But a good workout helped get out anger lol
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

Thaladan
12.11.2018 , 08:05 PM | #23
edit : some vanilla companions are considered "lost contact" in, same time as recruitable.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

TheDancingHare
12.11.2018 , 10:00 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by NesyCuriosity View Post

Acina is dead, but in dialogues she is still called the Empress.

Also I don't see any information about an active romance. It disappeared.
Both of these same happened with my Juggernaut, he is Light-aligned though I assume the game defaults to Dark decisions if skipped. I'm very concerned that my romance with Vette seems to have disappeared, it's no longer mentioned on her info under contacts.

Also, I was able to recruit both Dark and Light Jaesa, which is kind of funny.
No Retreat! Colonel Kazta Khem | Vanguard

Estelindis
12.11.2018 , 10:16 PM | #25
Flesh and Steel also did not update for me. Our group killed both world bosses and the mission is still in my log, with neither kill registered. (The achievements were granted though.)

Seconding the anniversary poster art issue as well.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

AscendingSky
12.11.2018 , 10:19 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Flesh and Steel also did not update for me. Our group killed both world bosses and the mission is still in my log, with neither kill registered. (The achievements were granted though.)

Seconding the anniversary poster art issue as well.
Thirding the anniversary poster art issue as well. All I get is that ugly green "missing granny" text. The Life Day Wall Freezer Unit has also stopped producing mist/fog. AND the Replica Sacrificial Sphere decoration is missing ALL of its moving parts. All you can see now is the base.

ETA: As mentioned by someone below, the Fountain: Jedi Temple no longer has any fountain bits, just the base circle. The Galactic Alliance statute that was our reward for 6 years of continuous subscription has additionally been affected by the "missing granny" issue. Also, the Hanging Vines wall decoration that you 'fixed' is stuck on an extremely low rez texture. It looks terrible even from a long distance. I'm hoping this is a glitch related to the deco being 'fixed'.

How do you guys break decorations that have been in the game for multiple years with a story patch that doesn't involve those assets at all?

I now have to redecorate FOUR different strongholds because of borked decorations--one of which I had set up for an RP guild's Life Day party to be held this week. I am not happy.
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Nathan_Cousland
12.11.2018 , 11:32 PM | #27
Jedi Temple fountain decorations are also borked and lifeless.

Farferello
12.11.2018 , 11:43 PM | #28
Quinn and koth are still MIA for me.

Started Ossus with my Inquisitor and Koth has once again disappeared for me and once again both Acina and Malcom are listed as dead and I have the double companion thing.

KendraP
12.12.2018 , 12:07 AM | #29
A big one is the "flesh and steel mission not completing." I defewted both bosses last night, and the mission did not complete even though i got the accomplishments, so i did not get the rewards.

If it's a bug, will we be retroactively granted mission accomplishment and the reward; if it's intended, could you update the mission to state what must be done to complete it?
https://imgur.com/a/lsjZQa1

i submitted a ticket to CS as well...

Damask_Rose
12.12.2018 , 12:26 AM | #30
Here is a big no. The items I highlighted in cyan I have collected, but they still will not unlock. The bolded Cyberglow Mewvorr and Kakkran Daggerstar don't even have the icon to unlock them. Further, the Cyberglow Mewvorr doesn't even show as being collected, even though I have it on several characters. HK-55's Jetpack should be added to the list of mounts that don't unlock. The plum I was able to unlock ages ago.

The following items are now able to be unlocked in Collections as intended:
Cyberglow Mewvorr
Model FT-6 Pike
Juvenile Makrin Creeper
F5-SC Fighter
M4-1S Atromech
Juvenile Savannah Rancor
Juvenile Canyon Rancor

Juvenile Marsh Rancor
Juvenile Mountain Rancor
Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor
Juvenile Irradiated Rancor

Juvenile Bull Rancor
Juvenile Tyrant Rancor
Juvenile War Rancor
Mini-Mogul NM-1
M8-3R Astromech Droid
Zonian Monkey - Lizard

Rapid Recon Walker
Kakkran Daggerstar
Eternal Empire Patroller
Korrealis Regent
Korrealis Sheriff
Korrealis Viceroy
Korrealis Viscount

Corsair, The Unruly
Transporter, Trusted Associate
Advanced Black Purple Striated Eviscerating Crystal
Advanced Black Purple Striated Indestructible Crystal
Advanced Black Purple Striated War Hero's Crystal
Advanced Black Purple Striated Hawkeye Crystal

This new objective isn't showing up. I was highly disappointed because this week sucks for solo alt players. I have 4 guilds I'd like to help rank up and I am hamstrung by the legacy restrictions. (Why, why, oh why do you persist in keeping things like the Bounty Hunter objective legacy restricted when you tied guild leveling to conquest? Are you trying to force people to abandon their alts?)

The following Conquest Objectives have been added to every Conquest:
[Repeatable] Complete any round of the Eternal Championship.