Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Vector Romance Error (Imperial Agent story; post contains spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Vector Romance Error (Imperial Agent story; post contains spoilers)

IoNonSoEVero's Avatar


IoNonSoEVero
02.22.2018 , 04:38 PM | #1
Several users, including myself, have found that Vector is bugged during one of the romance conversations. During the moment in the romance where his eyes are supposed to turn 'human' again they are remaining Kilik black. This is a pretty important thing in the romance.

February 2018 - Star Forge - played with original Vector (no customization installed)

Thread in General Chat: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=944110

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
02.22.2018 , 05:07 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
Several users, including myself, have found that Vector is bugged during one of the romance conversations. During the moment in the romance where his eyes are supposed to turn 'human' again they are remaining Kilik black. This is a pretty important thing in the romance.

February 2018 - Star Forge - played with original Vector (no customization installed)

Thread in General Chat: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=944110
Agreed this is an important part of the story/romance with Vector. Any chance of this being fixed with the next update please? I'm holding levelling my latest agent after reading about this bug.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Damask_Rose's Avatar


Damask_Rose
02.27.2018 , 06:42 AM | #3
Character eyes are still messed up. Last I heard they were still working on that but haven’t implemented anything. Perhaps if they ever fix character eyes that will fix Vector’s too. But considering they have never bothered fixing his skin textures after years of bug reporting, I wouldn’t hold out much hope. I also suspect they aren’t really working on a fix for character eyes but are just using delaying tactics hoping we will get used to the new ugliness.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
02.27.2018 , 07:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
But considering they have never bothered fixing his skin textures after years of bug reporting, I wouldn’t hold out much hope.
They fixed Jaesa's skin, but of course that was far more obviously broken, since her default outfit is a short-sleeved plunge-neck crop-top (with a hood, no less), so there's plenty of torso and arm skin visible.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Sarova's Avatar


Sarova
03.21.2018 , 07:22 AM | #5
Vectors eyes are still broken in this quest (after the 5.8 patch) which ruins the point of this whole episode in the Agent -Vector romance story. Pity they put ruining conquest over fixing issues like this - ones that actually matter to many players.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

zipitnow's Avatar


zipitnow
04.06.2018 , 07:38 PM | #6
Yep!! Just got to that point and his eyes are still a solid black, I restarted the cut scene and the same thing happened! So lame, I can't believe Bio hasn't fixed that yet. On the other hand the last time I started *The Hunt* chapter one, with my Trooper, Aric Jorgan was walking beside me sans armor, just his regulation skivvies! There seems to a lot little bugs like this going on, even companions, in cut scenes are wearing different armor/clothing than what you had them wearing before the cut scene.........weird!

SamSwan's Avatar


SamSwan
04.07.2018 , 05:59 AM | #7
Same for me. If a guildie hadn't told me what was supposed to happen, I would still wonder what "Surprise, Agent" was supposed to mean.

Please fix this. I also reported the bug for my favorite Bug in-game.

Gyrowert's Avatar


Gyrowert
08.03.2018 , 10:58 PM | #8
Still broken. It really irks me for the same reasons. First thought it was some issue on my end, as i have been away from the game for some time, but nope.

Gyrowert's Avatar


Gyrowert
08.04.2018 , 11:51 PM | #9
logged in to find more weirdness, i got one of Vector's letters even though i haven't even started Corellia yet.
*sigh*

Swingkittie's Avatar


Swingkittie
09.04.2018 , 01:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
They fixed Jaesa's skin, but of course that was far more obviously broken, since her default outfit is a short-sleeved plunge-neck crop-top (with a hood, no less), so there's plenty of torso and arm skin visible.
But they haven't fixed Nadia's skin, unless that white clown makeup on her face is just for her face because the rest of her body is human looking.

And yes it is 9/4/2018 and Vector's eyes still haven't been fixed. They probably never will as I ran an agent through that scene around 2014 or 2015 and his eyes were bugged out (excuse the pun). I tried it today with an agent I had been waiting on and the same. So I just space barred through the scene out of frustration.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!