Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to talk to or find Aric Jorgan @ Vantage Point

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Unable to talk to or find Aric Jorgan @ Vantage Point
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lil_Fusion
03.08.2016 , 11:15 AM | #1
Hey everyone, I've been seeing this posted all over Zakuul gen chat and it has happend to myself. Once getting to the vantage point Aric Jorgan is no where to be found nor is your companion or can you summon him. I've tried resetting the phase, logging in and out. It doesn't help. Anyone have any ideas?

A potential fix that worked for me and others in the post:

Leave the instance you are in and reset the phase by clicking your portrait and then the quest from your mission log. Unfortunately you'll have to start over from the start of the story but Jorgan will no longer be naked and he will join you as a companion after the first part of the quest, thus allowing you to advance through the story.

If Aric appears naked and you're just reading this reset the mission entirely. I'm hearing that works too so you don't waste your time traveling across the swamps to have to start over.

Also if you're having problems resetting the quest outside of an instanced area try logging in and out, some have said that helps in other posts.
Help me help YOU! By clicking my referral link we both get benefits if you are new or a returning player such as 7 days of subscription for free and various other things!

Nichalus
03.08.2016 , 11:17 AM | #2
Same problem here. Got to vantage point, says to speak with Eric...no Eric to be found.

Costello
03.08.2016 , 11:17 AM | #3
I'm the same. I take it his not meant to accompany you but has gone off naked and weaponless to find a gun.

I would go and play an alert while we find out whats happening but...

richiesilva
03.08.2016 , 11:17 AM | #4
edit: nevermind
That's no moon.... It's Baras!

Lil_Fusion
03.08.2016 , 11:19 AM | #5
Some people say they can talk to him, when I Who them they are either a commando or vanguard. Not sure if this holds up i'm on my sage.
Help me help YOU! By clicking my referral link we both get benefits if you are new or a returning player such as 7 days of subscription for free and various other things!

ShawDou
03.08.2016 , 11:19 AM | #6
Same here, looks like nice bug. I am trooper and still see him in my Unavailable companions.

Edit: Reset quest worked for me, i have him now in my available companions.
If you like my posts click my referral link for free 7 sub days and more.
(whether you're a new or returning member, you'll get all sorts of goodies)

Znozzy
03.08.2016 , 11:19 AM | #7
Multiple reports on Red Eclipse general aswell, i also ran into the problem, tried the following:

exiting and resetting phase - nothing
Resetting quest - nothing
going to guild ship > exit to zakuul - nothing.

thanks for the naked cat-man though Bioware, it really helps to take your mind off the whole eternal championship bit.

Lil_Fusion
03.08.2016 , 11:28 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ShawDou View Post
Same here, looks like nice bug. I am trooper and still see him in my Unavailable companions.

Edit: Reset quest worked for me, i have him now in my available companions.
Good to know i'm currently trying that now.

EricMusco
03.08.2016 , 11:29 AM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are looking into why some players can't talk to Jorgan at Vantage Point. We will pass on information as we have it, thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]