Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New CM pistol Rascalís Way: no holster in cutscenes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
New CM pistol Rascalís Way: no holster in cutscenes

Mubrak
01.01.2019 , 05:18 PM | #1
Just like the other holstered pistols, the holster of Rascalís Way is missing in conversations and cutscenes, making the holster pretty pointless. Darn it, finally another pistol that is properly held by female chars and then it's bugged...

Luckily I used the test server to check it out, so I'll now get my refund on the live server, and wait until it's fixed.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

Keledorn
01.13.2019 , 05:17 PM | #2
For my gunslinger dual wielding them, the offhand holster disappears about every 10 minutes or so even outside of cutscenes. I have to unequip/re-equipping the offhand weapon to fix it. And there is also another annoying bug, dual wielding Rascal's Way causes all of the special effects to stop working for them both.

Zapotecian
01.23.2019 , 05:19 PM | #3
Similar issues here. For me it looks like every cutscene/ dialog will remove my offhands holster, never had it disappear outside of that though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Keledorn View Post
[...]And there is also another annoying bug, dual wielding Rascal's Way causes all of the special effects to stop working for them both.
I'm assuming by that you mean weapon tunings, right? Because standard SFX are workin' fine for me.

This is a real bummer. I just can't see blasters magically hangin beside your hips anymore. But this unequipping/equipping ******** is hella annoying.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
[...] and wait until it's fixed.
You sure that's gonna happen? I found this tweet from back when "Mischief" and "Anarchy" came out.
Does anyone know if this is still a thing/ if this is even the same issue? because if yes, we might never actually see this fixed

Adric_the_Red
01.24.2019 , 11:41 AM | #4
Wait, there are pistols that come with holsters? No way! All this time I've been using a belt with the extra strap hanging down from the side and just telling myself my pistol has some kind of hook thing or ... magnets? ... holding it there. Or maybe it's a "covert" holster that you can't see, like the "covert" armor pieces.... Yeah, that's it....
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Zapotecian
01.25.2019 , 06:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Adric_the_Red View Post
Wait, there are pistols that come with holsters? No way! All this time I've been using a belt with the extra strap hanging down from the side and just telling myself my pistol has some kind of hook thing or ... magnets? ... holding it there. Or maybe it's a "covert" holster that you can't see, like the "covert" armor pieces.... Yeah, that's it....
Haha wow

Well, as far as I know there's three weapons with holsters: Anarchy, Mischief and Rascal's Way. Each of them form the CM.

As long as they don't fix this issue though, I'm afraid, that belt trick is probably the best way to go about this.
Right now I'm either bothered by the holster not showing or by the constant re-equipping of my offhand