Abilities: Vehicles Window Shows Phantom Mounts

Xina_LA

Satele Shan server, all toons.

I am showing a number of mounts in my Vehicles window with a blue light underneath, as if it's active.

Some of these mounts are NOT ones that I have unlocked on any character. (Such as the Watchman's Meditation Hoverchair or Cyan Sphere)

Some of these mounts I do have, like Corellian Stardrive Spark.

It will allow me to select them as a Favorite to be chosen by the Activate Random Mount button. However, if I select them, the Activate Random Mount button goes grey. If I click it anyway, I get a red error message:

You cannot summon a random mount without favoriting a mount.

So, I have mounts that I have never unlocked, they are listed as active, but I cannot use them.

AND

I have mounts that I have unlocked, listed as active, and I cannot use them.

Restarting the game doesn't help.

Also an interesting note -- the list of vehicles that I do not have is different every time I open the window.

AND every time I scroll up and down, the list of vehicles I DO have with an active light changes, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Still exists, along with occasional multiple listings under companion abilities as well

5.10 broken the companion database table right good... I suspect an added/removed flag or somesuch that changed the order and using indexed references instead of named references for calculations / lookups.