Had Attack From Mount Ability, Lost It, Need to Get It Back!

ReKabNad

On my Powertech Bounty Hunter, I had an ability that allows my character to attack while mounted. Whenever I'm on my speeder bike and click on that ability in the Quick Bar, it sends out a shockwave in front of the speeder, dealing damage and knocking my enemies flat on their backs!

But tonight, I logged into that character, and that ability has disappeared in the 2-3 days since I last played with that character. It vanished from my Quick Bar, and it's nowhere to be seen in my Abilities Lists.

What was this thing and how do I get it back? Is it a Guild Ability? And if so, why would it vanish? Is it some limited time thing? I'd tell you the name if I could remember it, but sadly I don't remember the exact name, only what it did.

Any help here would be hot. :csw_fett:

Yes, that is a guild ability. If your guild still has it active, check the Guild window that the buffs have not expired, then you can find it in your Abilities window under the Guild section. There is a bug that causes guild buff abilities that have been placed on a quickbar to disappear requiring you to put it back.

Yes, that is a guild ability. If your guild still has it active, check the Guild window that the buffs have not expired, then you can find it in your Abilities window under the Guild section. There is a bug that causes guild buff abilities that have been placed on a quickbar to disappear requiring you to put it back.

It wasn't in the Guild Abilities, so it must have either expired, or been removed by a member of the Guild. :(

Can't think of a mount flourish or Powertech ability that fits that description.

Was it the Razor's Forward Momentum tactical from the swoop event?

(This one:

)

That's what the effect looked like, the shockwave radiating out from the front of the speeder bike. The Ability Icon is blue, and it's basically a top down view of a speeder with a roughly triangular shape.

Edited by ReKabNad
Quoted wrong post. :-/