Looking for PVE Guild

Dlegofan

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for a PVE/PVP guild. I am a 306, fully augmented sorc DPS. I also have a 306 op healer who is mostly augmented. Most of the time, I am leading the group in DPS. I am looking for a guild that can do veteran mode/nightmare ops. I'm looking for a competent group of players. I can play evenings about 3 times a week. I'm in the process of leveling up other characters as a returning player (founder).

Here's why I'm looking for a new guild:

Last night with my current guild, we could not get past a very simple boss fight in hard mode. We have another DPS who doesn't understand how to interrupt or how to stand in the right spots. We wiped at least 10 times because this person cannot understand the simple mechanics of interrupting and not standing in circles. Before the boss, there is a very simple puzzle, and it took 30 minutes to get through it as well. Frankly, I'm just tired of wiping for dumb reasons. Unfortunately, this is not an isolated incident. I understand that progression causes a lot of wipes, but you should also be able to adapt. My current guild is VERY slow at adapting.

**Please PM me so we can talk!**