Next time you End Ranked Season Just Give Maximum 24 hours Notice

limenutpen

Cause the **** happening on Darth Malgus, since you declared the next patch date, which will end the S.13 should even make you stop the SR S13 and declare it void.

I am paying a sub to play this game, but the attention BW gives to your fair customers is non existent.

And this is not the first time, same in S.11 and S.12. :(

Cause the **** happening on Darth Malgus, since you declared the next patch date, which will end the S.13 should even make you stop the SR S13 and declare it void.

I am paying a sub to play this game, but the attention BW gives to your fair customers is non existent.

And this is not the first time, same in S.11 and S.12. :(

What exactly is happening on Darth Malgus other than the invasion of bots and token farmers since they announced end season rewards and brackets ? Please tell me.

What exactly is happening on Darth Malgus other than the invasion of bots and token farmers since they announced end season rewards and brackets ? Please tell me.

Exactly I could not have said it better myself. Those are caught doing this should be have all previous season rewards taken away from them. Like that may be someone will think 12 times before doing something.

I think this was suggested in one of Snave PvP chit chat and it is really a good idea.

It's been like this for many seasons. I messed around on a couple toons yesterday and it was truly horrendous.

Best to grind whatever you need throughout the season and hopefully not have to queue for anything relevant during the last couple days

Otherwise you're stuck losing 5-10 games in a row with the same person or people on your team dying in 3 seconds

I made a print screen of the leaderboards the day they annouced the end of the season and there are some radical climbs in the leaderboards, but it is not much I have to say. I expected more. I was just curious how things will go.

Also, some players did completely disappear from top spots so it seems that Bioware is doing their work. You can just look at the MVPs of the players. Its very hard to imagine that you have a player that is top of the boards (which means he is very good and a game changer) to have only 10 MVPs after winning 160 matches.

You can just look at the MVPs of the players. Its very hard to imagine that you have a player that is top of the boards (which means he is very good and a game changer) to have only 10 MVPs after winning 160 matches.

If you are srs with this post than you are an even greater meme than everybody says you are.

You can just look at the MVPs of the players. Its very hard to imagine that you have a player that is top of the boards (which means he is very good and a game changer) to have only 10 MVPs after winning 160 matches.

If you quit the match by clicking the warzone icon and hitting Leave Warzone the split second the match ends, you don't get awarded any MVPs, even if people award it to you. Its just a quirk of the game

If you are srs with this post than you are an even greater meme than everybody says you are.

Do you honestly think I care about what people, which I will not ever meet, on the internet think about me? Mainly people who deal with stuff like memes...

If you quit the match by clicking the warzone icon and hitting Leave Warzone the split second the match ends, you don't get awarded any MVPs, even if people award it to you. Its just a quirk of the game

We are talking about hundreds of matches here. Sure you can do it with maybe 50 or a 100, but still there should be at least 50 MVPs to get.

My idea about this is that, less time people know that is ending less the abuse and the cheats.

Now the cheaters Wintraders etc will have over a week due to the patch delay (cause of the issues in Texas) to do what they have been doing for thirteen Seasons, some of them with good success.

And just so to be clear the Wintrading Cheating Botting etc did start to increase since mid-end January when many where suspecting the Season is near its end.

I know how it is, you know how it is, Devs know how it is, yet its still as it is :)

Anyway, as I said I made screens of the leaderboards on 25th January. A good example is this one Vanguard who got 80 wins since I made the screen, which is in less than a month. So imagine the ranked season being all this entire time and this guy gets to top3 in a matter of 2 months with ease.

So you have people who struggle with thousands of matches and months of playing yet they end up with only bronze or silver at best. Then you have these guys..... but if Devs allow it, then thats how it is.

I know how it is, you know how it is, Devs know how it is, yet its still as it is :)

Anyway, as I said I made screens of the leaderboards on 25th January. A good example is this one Vanguard who got 80 wins since I made the screen, which is in less than a month. So imagine the ranked season being all this entire time and this guy gets to top3 in a matter of 2 months with ease.

So you have people who struggle with thousands of matches and months of playing yet they end up with only bronze or silver at best. Then you have these guys..... but if Devs allow it, then thats how it is.

Man, I love your obsession with statistics and numbers , people that are curious about details are always worth of appreciation, but YOU of all people know how hard it is to prove that player x is using player y to boost his rating. Also, let's not forget that even you at some point, not so long ago, did what they are doing. It's always the same people on the top spots of these boards.

Last week I was fortunate enough to play with and against one of the top sins on DM . At the time I didn't know that he is a top player on the board, but he was really nothing special at all, yet he is top and others are not and will most likely never be . How ? I don't know, nor do I care and I will never understand why so many of you obsess about these players.

My idea about this is that, less time people know that is ending less the abuse and the cheats.

Now the cheaters Wintraders etc will have over a week due to the patch delay (cause of the issues in Texas) to do what they have been doing for thirteen Seasons, some of them with good success.

And just so to be clear the Wintrading Cheating Botting etc did start to increase since mid-end January when many where suspecting the Season is near its end.

Apart from the mysterious showing up of bads , a lot of meme ranked players have qued in these 2 weeks , which could have impacted your experience .

I mean if out of 10 players in que, 8 are top and you are one of the remaining 2 average players , the chances of you getting into losses are quite high because of the simple fact that all the others are simply better/more experience than you are .

I gave this example as an explanation of my own failings . I was doing reasonably well up until they put up the rewards, and the only possible explanation I had for my drop in wins is the fact that I am average and with the come back of more skilled players , I got outplayed by them on multiple occasions most likely .

people that are curious about details are always worth of appreciation

This is the reason why I am so good at my job :)

but YOU of all people know how hard it is to prove that player x is using player y to boost his rating.

Yup, its hard but Bioware does have the data so they do see it all. The problem is that since its a lot of data and going through would require manpower they instead setup searches for known practises like dying for leaving spawn area, declining many pops etc. Once you know what they are looking for you change your behavior to avoid it. Its simple.

I don't know, nor do I care and I will never understand why so many of you obsess about these players.

Its not an obsession, its more like passing the time in some way :) besides what happens is sooo obvious that its really hard not to notice it.

You think 80 wins in less than a month is a lot? There are players that got way more than 80 wins within 2 days, including the original poster of this thread (edit: i read the name wrong i think, nvm). As long as it's legit, there's nothing wrong with playing a ton of hours in a short time frame.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

You think 80 wins in less than a month is a lot? There are players that got way more than 80 wins within 2 days, including the original poster of this thread. As long as it's legit, there's nothing wrong with playing a ton of hours in a short time frame.

Well thats just the thing.

That would really have to be “the” top3 guy! Since he got those wins just like that. There are many questions to it, like where was he the whole season? How come others do not manage what he did? What kind of a game competition is this if a guy just starts to play and is top already? And there are many more.

But yeah, the main question is if its legit. From the look of things, I would say no! However, its not up to me and frankly, I do not really care, its just funny for me to watch!