Personal cargo hold in stronghold

Gwangii

Is it possible to have a personal cargo hold in your stronghold in addition to the legacy cargo hold?

If so, how do I go about that. Do I simply need to find and buy a personal cargo hold as would any other furnishing for the stronghold?

Thanks.

Is it possible to have a personal cargo hold in your stronghold in addition to the legacy cargo hold?

If so, how do I go about that. Do I simply need to find and buy a personal cargo hold as would any other furnishing for the stronghold?

Thanks.

Four ways.

If you have a security key attached to your account you can purchase wall and floor safe decos that grant access to your personal cargo hold from the Security Key vendor for credits. The decos are called "Floor Safe" and "Wall Safe" and cost 15k credits each.

You can purchase a cargo hold deco that matches those that you see around from the Utility Decoration Engineer (Khom Grelt on Rep side, and Necra Phaest on Imp side) located in the Strongholds and Crew Skills section on the fleet for three Universal Prefab MK-2's. The deco is call "Cargo Bay."

You can also find that same Cargo Bay deco on the GTN, but the price will generally be a lot more than purchasing three uni prefab mk-2's.

The Cargo Bay deco can also be acquired by purchasing the Stronghold Utility Decoration Bundle from either the Cartel Market or the GTN (if available). The current cost on the CM is 1018 CC's after a 25% discount.

Floor Safe and Wall Safe are both decorations that let you access your personal cargo hold. They are sold at the security key vendor on the fleet, but you could probably find them on the GTN as well. I'd definitely recommend adding a security key on your account if you haven't already since it grants you 100 cartel coins every 30 days or so.

Thanks for all the info and details.

I saw the floor safe and wall safe at the Security Key Vendor at one time but I didn't realize they were functional. For whatever reason I thought they were only cosmetic.

Much appreciated.

Thanks for all the info and details.

I saw the floor safe and wall safe at the Security Key Vendor at one time but I didn't realize they were functional. For whatever reason I thought they were only cosmetic.

Much appreciated.

Also, that holographic statue on fleet and the capital cities gives you a quest to "purchase and visit a stronghold" - that quest can be done on every new character, and rewards you with a few decorations including a cargo bay and a mailbox.

You don't need to buy a new SH for each toon, just visit one you already own and walk a few paces.

Edit: nope I was wrong, you get a legacy storage not a personal one.

Edited by StockThorax