New with a few questions

xXxNYROxXx

Hello I am new and JUST finished installing the game. I do have a few questions though.

1. I installed the regular launcher then realized the game is also on steam. Do I need to reinstall it from steam to launch it from their and get the steam achievements?

2. What is the most active server for RP? (NA)

3. What class story do you think is the best?

Agent would be the best from a pure storytelling perspective, especially if you like spy and conspiracy stories. But IMO it works best when you already played some other classes and have a notion of what's going on in the galaxy.

Knight is the classic hero's journey at the heart of the overall story arc. Don't expect any expectations to be subverted, but definitely one of the classes I would play before the Agent.

Warrior is the Knight's imperial counterpart in gameplay and story, showing the other side's perspective.

If you just want a fun self-contained story: Smuggler or Bounty Hunter for swashbuckling adventures, and Inquisitor for the force user power fantasy.

Edited by Mubrak

1. I installed the regular launcher then realized the game is also on steam. Do I need to reinstall it from steam to launch it from their and get the steam achievements?

1. You don't have to install it through Steam. You can "link" your standard install to Steam and then launch it through Steam. (I did this a while ago but I've never actually launched SWTOR through Steam, and I don't know if you get the cheevos that way.)

2. Don't know. 😏

3. I never paid all that much attention to the story. 🤔

Edited by JediQuaker