Looking for a decent guild to get back into the swing of things...

Avia

Just re-subbed, played through eternity vault and the hutt instance on all difficulties, then stopped playing due to a combination of a lack of playtime and general frustration with the game. Anyways, looking to get back into the current scene in terms of instances and raids, but I'm not really super interested in hard-core style raiding atm, since my schedule is insane. Looking for a guild that does actually clear content, but on a semi casual basis (or a larger guild that has a raiding regiment that is open depending on gear and schedule and such). And a bunch of people to hang around with on ventrilo or mumble or what have you. Currently I'm available mostly in the mornings (7-11/12AM est), since I'm working graveyard shift, but that's likely to change in the next week or two. Anyone have any ideas or recruitment spams to throw at me? Played a concealment operative, mostly rakata or rakata level mods, pretty decent gear for the time I played at least, not sure how much it has changed.

I also have the giant bowl hat of awesome from the last guy in the hutta instance. It's awesome, so I just had to throw that out there.

Hi Avia!

I'd encourage you to consider Heralds of the Voxyn for your imperial toons. We're a fun-first, friendly guild, and we do both progression raiding and "first-come-first-served" casual runs that are open to anyone who meets a few (minimal) gear requirements. We have Vent.

We do most of our runs in the usual evening hours, but we have a contingent of folks who work night/swing shift and if we get enough people interested we try to do casual runs to fit their schedule. For example on a Sat at 7:30am we have 10 people logged in, and often do runs on Sat. afternoon (and have done late raids starting after 9pm, for your nights off!).

Feel free to register on the Web site to check us out, or drop me a mail/tell ingame.

Animae, Senior / PR officer

(aka Animara, Odani, Vi'ta'ra)

Edited by Anima-Luce

You sound like a good fit for Zealot Gaming. We are a division of a clan that has groups for many games. Right now we are building up our roster to start raiding. 4 Hour raid weeks, 2 nights for 2 hours.. We also have a Warzone group and do community events with nice rewards (mounts/gear) While we haven't started raiding our raid leader has over 7 years raid leading experience of a top 100 guild. We are a stable, mature guild looking for experienced players. Feel free to contact me in-game on Yukien or apply at zealotgaming.com