Abandoned follow-up quest

Millennian

I just landed on Alderaan, and i took the first quests there, including the quest 'An Iron Fist'. i completed the objective of the quest and turned it in at Lord Jorad Thul, then i got the quest 'Listening In', and because i was annoyed with one of my answers in the conversation i, being the noob i am, abandoned the quest in hope of being able to repeat it.

my problem now is that i can't restart any of the quests mentioned, is that a bug or am i missing something?

thanks in advance for any replies.

You should be able to pick up the quest from the same place as you originally picked it up.

If you are unable to pick up the quest again after you abandoned it, you can submit a support ticket in-game (press the question mark icon on the menu bar), and the support staff will check why it's not working for you.

For future reference, if you feel like you regret something you've done in a quest, it's easiest if you just reset it (the reset button is near the abandon button in the quest log).

However if you realize that you picked a wrong conversation option while the conversation is still going, you can simply press the Esc button to get out of the conversation, and you can then start that conversation over from the beginning.