Greetings Pot5

Frankenseuss

It's good old Maddison "Sweetie Belle" here to inform you that I have just transferred my sentinel to Pot5. After a lot of thinking I decided to roll Pot5 over The Bastion because of the open world events being put together, and it seems like a lot of fun. Don't worry, I plan also on bringing some imperial toons over as well, but I came to you with this post to ask a question.

To the republic: my sentinel is currently only 31, but it's leveling rapidly, and with double XP I can safely say I will be 55 within the next 2 weeks and fully ready to PvP with you. If you would like me to, I also have a guardian at level 50 that can be brought over as well.

To the empire: this is going to be my next transfer, one of my imperial toons. My question to you is this: would you guys be more interested in seeing another Sniper? Or would you be more interested in seeing another juggernaut? The sniper is 50, and the jugg is 38. I really enjoy playing both, so I don't care either way. I just want to bring the most utility and whatever is most needed for you guys.

Not to blow sunshine up my own skirt, but I do know how to play my classes, and I can honestly say that I am by no means the best there is, but I'm a player who can hold my own. I appreciate any and all feedback. I look forward to playing with each and every one of you. :)

For the love of god the imps on POT5 don't need anymore Snipers. Lowbies are absolutely lousy with the damn things. It was not unusual to face a team with 4 of them this weekend. I think 2 was the minimum.

We don't really need anymore Imps on this server period unless a ton of pubs transferred here.

For the love of god the imps on POT5 don't need anymore Snipers. Lowbies are absolutely lousy with the damn things. It was not unusual to face a team with 4 of them this weekend. I think 2 was the minimum.

We don't really need anymore Imps on this server period unless a ton of pubs transferred here.

Lmao 2 of those snipers are harassing us on Alderaan as we speak :p

Bring your Guardian. Pubs need some non derptarded/cowardly (seriously, Guardian tank told the ops group at the start "Please don't pass me the ball") ball carriers.

Whatahuh? I almost feel guilty NOT passing the ball to a guardian, even if I have a better "run" option.

Oh, and "Welcome!" to the OP!

Thank you all for your welcomes so far. If you wish to add me, I have my sentinel on the republic side so far. Feel free to add me, Sweetíe. Yes the I is a special character. I'm currently 31, just shy of 32. If you have any toons in that bracket of PvP and you want a sentinel on your team who knows their rear end from a hole in the ground, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to run with you. :)

Oh, one thing to note, about leveling your various available toons and open world PvP and which ones you decide to bring over - the mega-multi-planet-open-world-pvp event that Cilas put together is scheduled for *this* saturday. Not sure if it's one of your goals to participate in that, and not that you have to have a level 55 (I think)... but just thought I'd mention it on the off chance you didn't know. :)

It's good old Maddison "Sweetie Belle" here to inform you that I have just transferred my sentinel to Pot5. After a lot of thinking I decided to roll Pot5 over The Bastion because of the open world events being put together, and it seems like a lot of fun. Don't worry, I plan also on bringing some imperial toons over as well, but I came to you with this post to ask a question.

To the republic: my sentinel is currently only 31, but it's leveling rapidly, and with double XP I can safely say I will be 55 within the next 2 weeks and fully ready to PvP with you. If you would like me to, I also have a guardian at level 50 that can be brought over as well.

To the empire: this is going to be my next transfer, one of my imperial toons. My question to you is this: would you guys be more interested in seeing another Sniper? Or would you be more interested in seeing another juggernaut? The sniper is 50, and the jugg is 38. I really enjoy playing both, so I don't care either way. I just want to bring the most utility and whatever is most needed for you guys.

Not to blow sunshine up my own skirt, but I do know how to play my classes, and I can honestly say that I am by no means the best there is, but I'm a player who can hold my own. I appreciate any and all feedback. I look forward to playing with each and every one of you. :)

Welcome to Pot5! As someone who has "debated" with you over forums I look forward to killing you on the battlefield! Tanks are always useful on either side, Once again welcome and virtual R.I.P.

Edited by Mikeieveli

Welcome to Pot5! As someone who has "debated" with you over forums I look forward to killing you on the battlefield! Tanks are always useful on either side, Once again welcome and virtual R.I.P.

Oh snap! Not even here for 4 hours and already imperials want me dead? I guess I'm just that good :p likewise to you. I'll even lend you the courtesy of putting a pillow on the designated spot of your dirt naps

Oh snap! Not even here for 4 hours and already imperials want me dead? I guess I'm just that good :p likewise to you. I'll even lend you the courtesy of putting a pillow on the designated spot of your dirt naps

HSP is a Pub guild.

Jesus the imps need all the good players they can get.... quality not quantity

Welcome, me lady. My guess is that Pot5 is the only server where the community is ahead of the development team. If there are to be changed to server capacity it will be because of us.

:rolleyes: in open world light years ahead