Sick of mara/sent Camo

Arox

Im always 5% hp away from killing them then they vanish and kill me because I CANT HEAL even tho im "technically" out of combat, cant attack what you cant see.

real op ability and tired of it

Edited by Arox

What's keeping you from killing them 4 seconds after they use Camo? :rolleyes:

dude, im on about 10% at the same time. so they just force leap back on me, smash = death.

they get all the advantage. its ********

dude, im on about 10% at the same time. so they just force leap back on me, smash = death.

they get all the advantage. its ********

No, actually they need to leap, apply a slow, and then activate smash. 1.5sec global for the leap/travel time, 1.5 sec for activation of the slow/accumulation of the singularity buff... until they finally hit the smash button.

You said they are on 5% HP, which would be around 1,250~1,400hp on average.

You can't deal 1.5k damage within 3 seconds? What about a KB to delay their attack activation? A stun? Defensive CD? How about a quick activation of AoE as soon as they activate camo? Have you tried any of the above?

Edited by kweassa

No, actually they need to leap, apply a slow, and then activate smash. 1.5sec global for the leap/travel time, 1.5 sec for activation of the slow/accumulation of the singularity buff... until they finally hit the smash button.

You can't deal 1.5k damage within 3 seconds? What about a KB to delay their attack activation? A stun? Defensive CD? How about a quick activation of AoE as soon as they activate camo? Have you tried any of the above?

Im tellin ya, as a Jugg on 5-10% with no CD's left. and some sent/mara vanishes then appears ontop of you again and hits smash. im done,

What i dont get, is when im right ontop of them and they use camo, i use Intimidating Roar which is an AoE stun of sorts.

Why the **** doesnt it work even if they are stealthed. are they immune to everything too?

Edited by Arox

Merc - I get giddy popping them out prematurely with stealth scan!

Operative - I love prancing away and ducking into cover to heal meself back up as needed

Sorc - If doodoo hits the fan there's always Force Barrier! Overload right after they leap is always fun too. Oh, and this is the only class that can regularly cleanse marauder debuffs.

Marauder - May the best Marauder win!

Juggernaut - Dunno. Maybe just sit there and roar "I'M DA JUGGERNAUT." while wetting yer pants.

You realize ppl can use force crush before stealthing right...

Im tellin ya, as a Jugg on 5-10% with no CD's left. and some sent/mara vanishes then appears ontop of you again and hits smash. im done,

What i dont get, is when im right ontop of them and they use camo, i use Intimidating Roar which is an AoE stun of sorts.

Why the **** doesnt it work even if they are stealthed. are they immune to everything too?

...if you've used all CDs, and still had only 5% difference in HP so he can take you out with one swift attack, then by all means you already lost. The Sent/Mara was able to still keep his force camo as an Ace-in-the-hole, while you blew everything and still couldn't finish him...

I'm not exactly seeing just what your problem is here;;; You had a fight, the mara/sent managed it better, so he won..

isn't that all it is? :eek:

Merc - I get giddy popping them out prematurely with stealth scan!

Operative - I love prancing away and ducking into cover to heal meself back up as needed

Sorc - If doodoo hits the fan there's always Force Barrier! Overload right after they leap is always fun too. Oh, and this is the only class that can regularly cleanse marauder debuffs.

Marauder - May the best Marauder win!

Juggernaut - Dunno. Maybe just sit there and roar "I'M DA JUGGERNAUT." while wetting yer pants.

This guy figured it out! A shame that there are few left of his kind...

Edited by ToMyMa

Marauders/Sentinels are easily enough to kill if you know how to counter them, however I have always wondered why BW gave this class a stealth.

We already have stealth on 2 other advanced classes, it would make more sense to give Marauders a blind or speed burst to get out of combat and add another skill that lets them drop aggro. Never sat well with me that a ****** warrior with 2 lightsabers has to rely on stealth :eek:

Marauders/Sentinels are easily enough to kill if you know how to counter them, however I have always wondered why BW gave this class a stealth.

We already have stealth on 2 other advanced classes, it would make more sense to give Marauders a blind or speed burst to get out of combat and add another skill that lets them drop aggro. Never sat well with me that a ****** warrior with 2 lightsabers has to rely on stealth :eek:

Don't forget it's also a speed buff and a damage reduction. In the Combat tree it also removes all movement impairing effects.