Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

is DULFY dead?

Mephesh
06.15.2019 , 12:16 PM | #1
Checking http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/ on a daily basis, no updates since end of april.

My first toughts were either hospital or beeing abroad on holiday or maybe in prison , but there's nothing new on her twitter page either.

Does anyone know what's going on with my favourite swtor-blogger?

ceryxp
06.15.2019 , 01:53 PM | #2
Comments on the site said Dulfy had posted in their Discord that they were very busy with work and wouldn't be able to update for a while.

I'm not sure if that's why the Disciplines Calculator has been down, but the one on TORcommunity still works. As a safe guard I've been saving locally a number of the pages I visit frequently just in case.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

HollyUSEC
06.16.2019 , 03:27 PM | #3
Vulkk is also a competent alternative to Dulfy, who is currently active.
W T F = F T W spelled backward.

Jesira
06.20.2019 , 09:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by HollyUSEC View Post
Vulkk is also a competent alternative to Dulfy, who is currently active.
Nice i didn't even know this existed.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.

ZionHalcyon
07.15.2019 , 11:10 AM | #5
Its sad because Dulfy really kept things up in SWTOR's dark time, but with SWTOR reaching out to the community again, and making people aware now with whats out there in a post today, its nice to see the next generation come up and provide those community resources.

Monumenta
08.22.2019 , 05:50 PM | #6
RIP Dulfy, plz rise from the dead.

Lhancelot
08.22.2019 , 06:59 PM | #7
I hope not, he/she seemed to be a nice person, at the very least hard working and did tons for SWTOR and the community especially early on when there really wasn't anyone else doing it.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

fabsus
08.23.2019 , 12:23 AM | #8
Quote:
level 2
notluchini
[DnT]
481 points

3 months ago
I will be intentionally vague because it's up to her if she decides to share more information at any point in future. Everything is okay, her career requires her full attention for the time being.
seen on reddit
Disclaimer: This is my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/cyZhrF <--This is my Ref-Link. Feel free to ignore or benefit from it.

Celise
08.23.2019 , 12:51 AM | #9
If this Dulfy has career commitments then the site is indeed dead. If this Dulfy can't take the time to deal with the site then there should be another who can at least maintain the site and post up to date information or it should be taken down. doesn't matter in any event, the longer it remains up and out of date the less likely people will look through it and the lass active it gets leading to its abandonment, so i don't see the point of keeping the site in operation if it can't be maintained any more.

fabsus
08.23.2019 , 01:16 AM | #10
as the owner of the site, you are legally responsible for it.
so if a third person keeps running the platform, you have to
transfer everything to that person, or check everything.

dulfy is not only a swtor-site, but supported some other games, too.
so it will be hard to find people going on with all that.

but beside that, dulfy is still a great source for so many swtor related information,
still usable for many players. until the other pages are not filled with that much
content, the page should be kept running.

also dulfy.net was started in 2011. so i think it is okay to have some
sentimental issues, to keep it running.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion.
http://www.swtor.com/r/cyZhrF <--This is my Ref-Link. Feel free to ignore or benefit from it.