Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! Okay, so we gathered together and did another HM S/V run just now. Everything went smoothly, and there appeared to be no bugs related to achievements, lockouts, etc.

Here are my screenshots from the fight.

The Kill

Everyone's Lockouts

Sitting on the Throne

Khevar's Achievement

@rsuhandy, I get that some people may have thought there was deceit associated with the previous attempt. Not sure what I can say to that. It's a shame that the achievement bugged last week, and I'm sorry that things got a little rocky in this thread in response to some of the concerns.

For what it's worth, we're all very happy with the accomplishment, and at this point, I'm just happy that it's done.

If anyone is really concerned about it, feel free to inspect any raid member's achievements, as that will show it.

Cheers.

Edited by Khevar

Doomed Lemmings has full cleared S&V 8man HM and TFB 8man HM.

Now back to the 16 man stuff with DoA in the joint Doomed on Arrival group. For anyone who hasn't done some of the 16s yet, I encourage you to seek out other guilds to pair up with. We've had such a hugely positive experience working with DoA, I'm sure that you folks could find the same.

Edited by DuelRich

Updates in. I have reinstated DWAI. It very well could have been a bug but cannot be sure. Since they proved they can take it down, the ban is lifted. Sorry for the harsh stance but I want this as a warning that any nonsense from any guild will be met with swift action. Don't want this thread to turn into a mess with guilds scheming against each other. Your guild came to the thread with no info about it, just kill claims, so it rose suspicions even more when others approached me about it.

Gratz on all the progress. Oh El Elyon is Golden Fury HM now too.

Updates in. I have reinstated DWAI. It very well could have been a bug but cannot be sure. Since they proved they can take it down, the ban is lifted. Sorry for the harsh stance but I want this as a warning that any nonsense from any guild will be met with swift action. Don't want this thread to turn into a mess with guilds scheming against each other. Your guild came to the thread with no info about it, just kill claims, so it rose suspicions even more when others approached me about it.

Gratz on all the progress. Oh El Elyon is Golden Fury HM now too.

Understood and thanks for the data.

Revas and Colonial Marines are working on 16 man SM content. We're working through S&V last night and tonight. one of the bosses popped an 8 man achievement and caused us all to scratch our heads for a minute.

Will post Screenshots of the kill later after we finish. Or someone will.

Note: we had some lockout issues ourselves. People that were there the whole time werent showing as locked. I personally missed one boss fight on 16 man due to PEBKAC issues and was showing as locked to that boss. Not sure whats up...

We did all but the last boss as a 16 man, some issues caused us to break into 2 8-mans. Not sure how CM fared on their fight, i'm sure they killed the boss no trouble.

Our Kill.

Not sure what you'd count this as since it was mostly a 16 man up til the end.

Updates in. Revas I'm not sure how to put yours under since it is a 50/50 split Op. Usually raiding groups are established for such. 16 man achievements do get a higher listing than 8 mans but I can't quite give it to either of you because technically you didn't complete it with all 16. CM also has no addition on this thread. They've never taken the time to add themselves.

I don't want to discount the achievement because 16 man is good to list. Just need to know who you'd like it listed under and how.

One option is I add another asterisk which would denote it was done with an alliance group but the kill would still have to go to someone. Which is why if you had a group name for the alliance I could just post it under that. If you want to discuss it with CM and get back to me, that would be great.

From the feedback of Suckafish seems like NiM TFB is not that hard. Only the dread guards seems like a worthy fight. So I am kind of worried. I really hope BW listens to the feedback from people and tone the raid up for 72 geared raid groups.

From the feedback of Suckafish seems like NiM TFB is not that hard. Only the dread guards seems like a worthy fight. So I am kind of worried. I really hope BW listens to the feedback from people and tone the raid up for 72 geared raid groups.

True but if NiM S&V comes out 4 weeks later, it could be hinting that NiM TfB isn't going to be as hard as we thought. As a note, I still hope they'll listen and make it really challenging. NiM S&V should be designed to hold out till the next operation comes out or when they announce it.

I personally cant wait for Nightmare TFB, I'm not too worried about server firsts or how hard it is but I'm just glad there is going to be more content! But if we get through everything in one week, I'll just go back to running laps on fleet

I never noticed this thread and haven't played around with the forums much but figure I'd throw my guild into the mix.

Char Name: Rixbo

Guild: Dendarii Mercenary Fleet

Alliance: Empire

Site: dendarii.enjin.com Dendarii Mercenary Fleet

Progression:

NiM EV (Infernal)

NiM KP (Unyielding)

NiM EC 1/4

HM EC 4/4

HM TFB 5/5

SM TFB 5/5

SM S&V 7/7

Toborro's Courtyard SM

Dreadtooth (1 Stack)

All 8 Man.

Edited by Robcro

Updates in. Welcome to the thread Merc fleet! I've closed the legacy part to new additions since it is old content. But your new progression is added.

I'm a little irked with BW about the endgame. I don't think they are putting their best effort into it, or really much of any effort. They came out with some great fights a year ago but let things go big time in Rise of the Daily Cartel. All I'm seeing is more and more being thrown into Cartel market.

I really wasn't expecting much from TFB NM. Honestly I think we should have had it awhile ago. TFB HM @ 55 I don't feel is scaled well. We need new content and they don't seem to be able to provide much beyond new stories on one new planet, which technically should have been free to subs.

It is concerning. Almost getting a STO vibe from TOR and I don't like that. STO is something I play when they finally add a bunch of new content cause it has very little endgame. If this is where TOR is going then they might as well just nuke the harsh restrictions on F2P and go all out. Which is sad...really sad.

Char Name: Synestra

Guild: Shades of the Eternal Void

Alliance: Empire

Site: sev.enjin.com

Progression:

TFB (at 55): 8man SM, HM 5/5 16man SM 5/5, 16man HM 2/5

S&V: 8man SM/HM 7/7 16man SM 7/7, 16man HM 5/7

GF: 8man SM, HM 1/1, 16man SM 1/1

We have also progressed, of course, on the legacy content.

Thanks!

-Syn