Bioware Devs: Guild Functions need improvement

OrionSol

And to this date, over 2 years later, we still do not have dev responses or these items we requested in the game.

To be fair, if any in-game voice-servers are ever added to the in-game experience, then the traditional 500-player max would be the standard; not the exception.

In reality, there is no other offer of reasoning towards the 500-player maximum to an in-game voice-server - even though the traditional 500-player max has become the industry-standard.

Or was there something that yours truly was missing, in a closer examination of the lame, years-old standard of a guild's maximum membership from the old-school 500?

I mean, 1991-1997's original 500-player max for AOL's (1st-title; un-related-to game-builder design) Neverwinter Nights seems kind of out-dated; is this truly a modern server's maximum, for players?

Should it be? I mean, it's 2015; 500 players makes a good server?!

Why not just lift the lame limit of 500/guild player membership and get with the times? Our guild-community is one of a few that would greatly benefit from a 2500-player maximum guild-membership-quota increase. 500 is usually fine for other MMO's - but what, exactly, was the reasoning in SWTOR?!

TS and Ventrilo-usage are common - but why the restrictions, otherwise?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy if we could right click on a guild member in the guild tab, and whisper them. The fact you can't do this is beyond lacking ......

And a guild log, as mentioned above. I'd like to know WHO left, or WHO joined while I was offline.

i'd be happy if we could right click on a guild member in the guild tab, and whisper them. The fact you can't do this is beyond lacking ......

And a guild log, as mentioned above. I'd like to know who left, or who joined while i was offline.

this ^^^

I'd be happy if we could right click on a guild member in the guild tab, and whisper them. The fact you can't do this is beyond lacking ......

And a guild log, as mentioned above. I'd like to know WHO left, or WHO joined while I was offline.

I'd be happy if we could get a DEV response.

Just thought to mention, for the benefit of anyone who's wished to be able to click-to-whisper someone in-guild that perhaps has a funny character in their name:

On the /who screen, you can search for people in your own guild, and right-click on them to send a /whisper or a /tell. I know this is just a work-around to the problem, but still wanted to post, in case anyone could benefit, from it.

Just thought to mention, for the benefit of anyone who's wished to be able to click-to-whisper someone in-guild that perhaps has a funny character in their name:

On the /who screen, you can search for people in your own guild, and right-click on them to send a /whisper or a /tell. I know this is just a work-around to the problem, but still wanted to post, in case anyone could benefit, from it.

Good work around, just annoying