Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phase walk and self healing with Assassin' Shelter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Phase walk and self healing with Assassin' Shelter

Philelectric
03.03.2013 , 04:04 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by steave View Post
If you want the rest of your post to be read, re-post without resorting to personal attacks.
edit:I though you were the guy I quoted, sorry for the personal attacks im re0editing it now

edit 2: edited to answer your post steave

The guy I quoted tryed to make me look like an idiot with a sarcastic post about my strategy. I will be polite only if he bring a constructive comment. The way he wrote his comment allow me to answer the way I did until he rewritte his post. If he rewrite it, I will rewrite mine.

He said what he dont like about my strategy and tryed to make me look stupid. My answer showed him that if I am stupid, he is even more stupid than me.

A construtive comment is not what he wrote, A construtive comment is more like: I dont like it because I think ''X'' will happen and then ''Y'' will follow.

All he did was: ''X'' is stupid because only idiots let ''Y'' happen and if ''X'' happen ''Y'' wil happen
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

Grumpftard
03.03.2013 , 05:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Grumpftard View Post
Yes. I tested it last night.
It increases FL heals, Dark Charge heals, and even the relic heals
Update: Shelters also stack
TORVA NEX! (The Site) (The Video)
"You don't have to say more than that!!"
Grumpf =Tankasin / G'rumpf =Mara / Gru'mpf =Jugg / Grum'pf =P-Tech
Grump'f =Shadow / G'rump'f =Scoundrel / Gr'umpf =Operative / Jei'Dahl =Merc

Philelectric
03.03.2013 , 05:58 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Grumpftard View Post
Update: Shelters also stack
Thats awesome
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.