as houndres are leaving, thousands left, millions will never join anymore...

Rigelraus

Just played flashpoint and cold quit when we arrived at boss and noone knew why the boss doesn't drop below 75%, all geared 306 so dps wasnt a problem, no buttons to push, no pinpoints, no markings nothing, realized I'd head to go read 507 page manual on the game or watch someone else do it. If you're going to make a game where you need to read a 507 page manual, as thousands are laving and noone is coming to play, at least make sure that that finer tactical stuff with required microphone communication, as million will never join anyway, is left to the ops and some higher rewarding instances, as houndreds are leaving and giving 1/10 rating and nobody joining, pay attention to the details as people don't want to be reading manuals and online tutorials on how to win something in 2020, especially with the low attention span. As millions have left, cheers.. Edited by Rigelraus

Really, a flashpoint, they are not that difficult now. The Master Mode is the most difficult one and most of them are not that hard to do if you know your abilities. I been here since launch and things are easier now then they were then. I never once had to go "read" anything to do a flashpoint or an operation (for that matter) when I was doing them. I played a healer most of the time but also played my dps at times.

there was a master flash-point, the monster kept wiping the group, noone in the group, all returning players, couldnt figure out what to do, we are suppose to walk somewhere turn some stupid swich at certain split second, whatever, we couldnt find it in 2 minutes after 5 minutes of sensless fighting -> cold quit, for someone that played that flashpoint x3970 times it might seem funny, but SWTOR has lost about a million players in a year so...

there was a master flash-point, the monster kept wiping the group, noone in the group, all returning players, couldnt figure out what to do, we are suppose to walk somewhere turn some stupid swich at certain split second, whatever, we couldnt find it in 2 minutes after 5 minutes of sensless fighting -> cold quit, for someone that played that flashpoint x3970 times it might seem funny, but SWTOR has lost about a million players in a year so...

Whose problem is it that the hardest mode flashpoints will kill you if you don't know what to do.

You don't think it's your problem for queuing master mode and not knowing the fight or looking up the tactics which are described on many sites?

If everyone else joining was also oblivious they also brought the problem with them.

There's Veteran Mode for players who don't know what to do or don't care about doing mechanics. Even then you still need to know something for the newest half dozen.

SWTOR has not lost that many players in this year, maybe over the complete lifespan of the game.

Otherwise, we can't help you if you describe things so vaguely. For me every single flashpoint is easy. some are harder with random players, but every single one is doable.

also what Gyronamics said.

Edited by CarlGustaf