Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Retroactive?

aliferg's Avatar


aliferg
10.19.2019 , 01:56 PM | #1
Hey folks,

Was wondering if the changes coming in 6.0 will affect the levelling experience (base game to kotfe) or is all just for endgame?

Thanks

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
10.19.2019 , 03:16 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by aliferg View Post
Hey folks,

Was wondering if the changes coming in 6.0 will affect the levelling experience (base game to kotfe) or is all just for endgame?

Thanks
Changes are across the board.

MasterRummy's Avatar


MasterRummy
10.20.2019 , 05:26 PM | #3
yes leveling is about to change drastically

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
10.21.2019 , 05:09 AM | #4
And the answer to the question in the thread title is, of course, "No." The effect on the levelling experience is not retroactive.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

PatT's Avatar


PatT
10.21.2019 , 11:39 PM | #5
Well, yes. Or no. That certainly clears things right up.
Simple happy language words!

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
10.22.2019 , 12:27 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PatT View Post
Well, yes. Or no. That certainly clears things right up.
What I meant is that it doesn't reach back in time and change the experience you've already had. Of course.

It will change the *future* experience of levelling new characters, but I wouldn't call that "retroactive".
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

MacCleoud's Avatar


MacCleoud
10.22.2019 , 07:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
What I meant is that it doesn't reach back in time and change the experience you've already had. Of course.

It will change the *future* experience of levelling new characters, but I wouldn't call that "retroactive".
This is why I love Steve. Not sure why everyone thinks he is a cynic.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
10.22.2019 , 11:38 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MacCleoud View Post
This is why I love Steve. Not sure why everyone thinks he is a cynic.
Might be the words "The Cynic" after "Steve", I suppose.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.