Kicked out of a group for stupid rason thread.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

This is going to sund incredibly egotistical, or even unbelievable but it's the truth. I've never been kicked from a group, not in SWTOR, not in WOW, not in any MMO for that matter and I've played many in my time. Even in my first MMO, Anarchy Online, I don't think I ever was, though that was a long time ago, so I might have just forgotten.

This is going to sund incredibly egotistical, or even unbelievable but it's the truth. I've never been kicked from a group, not in SWTOR, not in WOW, not in any MMO for that matter and I've played many in my time. Even in my first MMO, Anarchy Online, I don't think I ever was, though that was a long time ago, so I might have just forgotten.

Yep. Same here.

The closest I've come was being asked to leave to make room for a guildie of the group I was with, and they did advertise from the very beginning that it was mostly a guild run.

Not to mention they had the common decency of doing it inbetween Operations, not after downing the first boss or crap like that, so I didn't mind at all.

Edited by Callaron

I've never been kicked from a group, either. But I haven't done significant group content since I stopped playing DDO 3 years ago.

So your tale does not sound unlikely to me, or egotistical. To not get kicked all you have to do is be choosy about whom you group with and then play at least competently (which seems to be beyond most people).

Edited by branmakmuffin

So your tale does not sound unlikely to me, or egotistical. To not get kicked all you have to do is be choosy about whom you group with and then play at least competently (which seems to be beyond most people).

I've played mostly with PuGs, so the choosy doesn't really apply to me.

Competence and communication go a long way towards avoiding mishaps though.

I've been kicked once, on a 45k HP (Don't even stack endurance) shadow tank, in TFB HM.

I said quite clearly before the first boss "I'll main tank, slightly more geared than you and we've got solid DPS, just to make sure I guess"

Went into the fight, he taunted off me constantly, I managed to put in chat "Please let me MT" during TK throws, but he wouldnt listen.

EDIT: I'm talking taunting off when not supposed to, as opposed to when meant to, and facing the boss towards the group so they got spat on.

After the fight, he says in ops chat "OMG Scrubby shadow, I'm a VG, Shadow suck, I Main Tank god. Dont tell me to stop pulling L2P" followed by a prompt Kick....

Full BIS 78 shadow kicked from a HM EV for not letting the 29k vanguard tank, who was lucky to even be in TFB HM.

Seems Legit.

Edited by Selenial

I was on my sniper at lv 49 doing Directive 7 the flashpoint, que popped with a 54 Marauder, 47 Assassin Tank and a 50 healer. I asked if we could do the bonuses, Tank said yes im trying to get Exp too. after the Giant droid boss in the very beginning after the 1st cutscene (the one with the 2 turrets for back up) im still killing things and its going smooth...when we get to the bridge where the 3 weak Rdps droids are and the electro barrel is tank engaged and the Marauder flips the F*** out. I said we all arent lv 55 we want exp and he said F*** you I wanna get this done quick. I engaged the next mob which was 1 weak droid (who i took out with just EP and ambush) Marauder says, "**** come on "quick-scope" stop aggroing things!!!" I said, "No dude (a) we need that for the bonus and (b) we all agreed on killing everything and doing the bonus missions for the extra exp." Next thing i see is Marauder has initiated Vote kick on Quick-scope and im like "Seriously dude???" then the next thing i see is youve been kicked from the group...and to add injury to insult this Dickwad put in the reasons block "dumbf*** didnt want to listen to me and took forever" that was by far the dumbest reason ive ever been kicked from a group.

**Off topic**

On a side note I had a lv 45 shadow i had been leveling and i was in a Huttball match and i saw that Arsehole marauder and i typed /say and said "Quick-scope sends her love" and just kill spawned him for the whole 13 minutes of that match... like I killed him, emote laughed, ran to the goal line and when he respawned i killed him again... I didnt let him leave that goal line unless 3-4 members of his team was respawning at the same time then i just waited until he was alone and killed him again and went to the goal line to kill him at spawn....I felt alot better after that revenge served lol

I was on my sniper at lv 49 doing Directive 7 the flashpoint, que popped with a 54 Marauder, 47 Assassin Tank and a 50 healer. I asked if we could do the bonuses, Tank said yes im trying to get Exp too. after the Giant droid boss in the very beginning after the 1st cutscene (the one with the 2 turrets for back up) im still killing things and its going smooth...when we get to the bridge where the 3 weak Rdps droids are and the electro barrel is tank engaged and the Marauder flips the F*** out. I said we all arent lv 55 we want exp and he said F*** you I wanna get this done quick. I engaged the next mob which was 1 weak droid (who i took out with just EP and ambush) Marauder says, "**** come on "quick-scope" stop aggroing things!!!" I said, "No dude (a) we need that for the bonus and (b) we all agreed on killing everything and doing the bonus missions for the extra exp." Next thing i see is Marauder has initiated Vote kick on Quick-scope and im like "Seriously dude???" then the next thing i see is youve been kicked from the group...and to add injury to insult this Dickwad put in the reasons block "dumbf*** didnt want to listen to me and took forever" that was by far the dumbest reason ive ever been kicked from a group.

**Off topic**

On a side note I had a lv 45 shadow i had been leveling and i was in a Huttball match and i saw that Arsehole marauder and i typed /say and said "Quick-scope sends her love" and just kill spawned him for the whole 13 minutes of that match... like I killed him, emote laughed, ran to the goal line and when he respawned i killed him again... I didnt let him leave that goal line unless 3-4 members of his team was respawning at the same time then i just waited until he was alone and killed him again and went to the goal line to kill him at spawn....I felt alot better after that revenge served lol

PvP revenge is the way to do it:rak_04:. At least you didn't get kicked out of a group by a guy who was a speaking a language that you couldn't fully understand, (spanish in my case).

PvP revenge is the way to do it:rak_04:. At least you didn't get kicked out of a group by a guy who was a speaking a language that you couldn't fully understand, (spanish in my case).

I remember one time I was tanking colicoid war games and we were at the last part of the flashpoint up until then the group wasn't really talking much. Why were in mid combat in an enemy just before th cutscene one guy was speaking Spanish, then another replied in Spanish I asked if the could please speak English for me since I don't really know Spanish and they kept going and put and lol... I toon that as a sign of disrespect so I vote kicked the Spanish speaking tools and 2 manned it with the healer. At first the healer was like WHAT THE F*** MAN then I said dude I'm an assassin you're an operative if $hit hits the fan we can stealth out and I engaged the boss... We killed it lol

I was healing in a S&V HM, the guild running the thing decided to swap out one of the healers for a guild mate. I got kicked despite I was out parsing the other healer (also a pug) by about a 15% margin because "my gear wasn't as good". Better yet the group didn't tell me, I was suddenly just removed and had to hear why second hand from a friend that was also in the run.

Wouldn't have been so annoying if the group hadn't made a giant stink about all dps and heals getting on parser yet when it came time to evaluate performance just ignored the parser and went with "duhhh..... yur gear not good as other guy, you kicked."

Edited by Obreck

I've never been kicked from a group, either. But I haven't done significant group content since I stopped playing DDO 3 years ago.

I don't get it. How can people play MMO's for years and not get kicked out of groups? :confused: Even if you take care with whom you team up, there's always a chance you've misjudged. Then there are the group finders that team you with totally random players. Pick up groups you join just to get that one quest done.

I've been kicked out of groups *and* guilds. I've kicked people from groups and guilds. I've left groups and guilds.

It's all part of the MMO experience. :)

I don't get it. How can people play MMO's for years and not get kicked out of groups? :confused: Even if you take care with whom you team up, there's always a chance you've misjudged. Then there are the group finders that team you with totally random players. Pick up groups you join just to get that one quest done.

I've been kicked out of groups *and* guilds. I've kicked people from groups and guilds. I've left groups and guilds.

It's all part of the MMO experience. :)

It's partly luck too, to be honest.

There's always the chance of teaming up with some complete tools that kick you for no reason.

The reason I get kicked a lot of the times is because I don't heal others. When I make a healer it is not so I can support my teammates, it is so I can keep my own butt alive the longest. I can see why people wouldn't like that so I came up with a solution, make your own healer.:)

And you queue as healer? :p

I don't kick easily, but if I ever get a "healer" that's only interested in healing himself, he's getting kicked into the Sarlacc pit the moment I catch on to what he's doing.

Edited by Callaron

The reason I get kicked a lot of the times is because I don't heal others. When I make a healer it is not so I can support my teammates, it is so I can keep my own butt alive the longest. I can see why people wouldn't like that so I came up with a solution, make your own healer.:)

I would understand if you invoked "The wrath of Naudi" (a healer in my guild) , brief explanation: when people stand in red circled she tells them 1 time to move out after that freebie she no longer heals them if they remain in the red circle and when they ask why they died she says, "well you should've moved out of the red circle…" This was aptly named, "The wrath of Naudi" after we saw it happen 1 time and it still happenes today when ever we have pugs in the group that won't get in mumble/vent/TS and sit in red circles.

If you did that thats understandable or if you stopped healing someone because they pissed you off I understand that as well because thats the #1 rule of group play…"DONT PISS OFF THE HEALER!"

But to not heal anyone and only heal yourself??? yeah I would kick you the 1st time it happened…If i ever see a healer do that i take that as a slap in the face and ill kick before we re engage boss so my Treek can take over and so i can use my heroic moment.

Edited by Jamalzero

I've been kicked from a few fp's for being a new player. I'll never forget the first time was because I wouldn't spacebar thru that very 1st fp you can do. Even tho I made it known before we started that I'd never done it before, I've only been playing about a week, & this is my first MMO. Because of this, even now over a year later I've only done a handful of fp's. And most of them were me soloing em after I'd over levelled.

I've been kicked from a few fp's for being a new player. I'll never forget the first time was because I wouldn't spacebar thru that very 1st fp you can do. Even tho I made it known before we started that I'd never done it before, I've only been playing about a week, & this is my first MMO. Because of this, even now over a year later I've only done a handful of fp's. And most of them were me soloing em after I'd over levelled.

It sucks when one of your first experiences with the groupfinder is like that. :(

Was it through group finder or did you get a pick up group and they said speed run?