resubbed

keysmachine

Title says it all. played gw2 got bored, been bored of WOW the grind is annoying and while all mmo's have grind i'd rather the grind be a different grind that i've come to despise. Played rift still can't get into that game totally. Thought about resubbing to Eve-Online and was like wait.. no that's just an open sandbox gankfest with no real goals.

tried planetside 2, firefall, fallen earth, LOTRO AND STO.. none of them do me like SWTOR does..

so here i am again. Although i made a new account simply because i didn't wanna call customer support to have them remove my authenticator.

game is pretty sweet and just as i remember it with fewer bugs.. got an instant 500 cartel coins.. which made me confused should i complain about the 500 cartel coins about how i'm being charged for those? or how does it work here on the forums again with free stuff?

Edited by keysmachine

Title says it all. played gw2 got bored, been bored of WOW the grind is annoying and while all mmo's have grind i'd rather the grind be a different grind that i've come to despise. Played rift still can't get into that game totally. Thought about resubbing to Eve-Online and was like wait.. no that's just an open sandbox gankfest with no real goals.

tried planetside 2, firefall, fallen earth, LOTRO AND STO.. none of them do me like SWTOR does..

so here i am again. Although i made a new account simply because i didn't wanna call customer support to have them remove my authenticator.

game is pretty sweet and just as i remember it with fewer bugs.. got an instant 500 cartel coins.. which made me confused should i complain about the 500 cartel coins about how i'm being charged for those? or how does it work here on the forums again with free stuff?

Well, I can't speak to the cartel coins question, but I would say welcome back.

Title says it all.

ok.. not to be a troll but who really care about some stranger resubbing besides BW?:rolleyes:

(and even then with the cartel market, i would honestly say BW doesnt even care that much since youre only spending about 15 dollars)

i mean really....do you want a cookie or something?:confused:

Edited by astrobearx

ok.. not to be a troll but who really care about some stranger resubbing besides BW?:rolleyes:

(and even then with the cartel market, i would honestly say BW doesnt even care that much since youre only spending about 15 dollars)

But everyone cares about everyone LEAVING? How many threads have we seen like that...with countless responses?

Welcome back!! I, for one DO care - because every sub that returns....is another person keeping this game ALIVE.

tell me how you really feel.

i suppose if i said something about 10 dollars, rip off, swtor sucks or i'm unsubbing we'd be at page 6 right now of this thread.

Edited by keysmachine

But everyone cares about everyone LEAVING? How many threads have we seen like that...with countless responses?

Welcome back!! I, for one DO care - because every sub that returns....is another person keeping this game ALIVE.

1. i dont care if QQers leave, nor do i read the obvious QQ threads

2. one 15 sub is so insignificant these days, that i still say...again noone really cares especially since the cartel market and gambling packs are selling heavily

so once again

barely noone cares about anyone subbing these days, maybe you and few other ppl do, but that is probably it

tell me how you really feel.

i suppose if i said something about 10 dollars, rip off, swtor sucks or i'm unsubbing we'd be at page 6 right now of this thread.

no i would tell you to suck it up and choose to buy it or not

and other ppl would lump their opinion on this thread

again useless "im resubbing again, look at me" thread is just as useful as "OMG im QQing forever" threads

Ok. You really need to stop. The one thing we DONT NEED here is folks trying to be rude to returning players.

Do you want this game to fail?

no i would tell you to suck it up and choose to buy it or not

and other ppl would lump their opinion on this thread

again useless "im resubbing again, look at me" thread is just as useful as "OMG im QQing forever" threads

If you didn't care...you wouldn't have posted.

This is the very definition of trolling.

Ok. You really need to stop. The one thing we DONT NEED here is folks trying to be rude to returning players.

Do you want this game to fail?

not trying to be rude, im just dont get why anyone need to broadcast that theyre resubbing

these kind of threads are like the QQers threads

im you gonna come back then come back, and if youre gonna leave then leave

but goodness sake, dont broadcast it on the forums because noone besides their faction (swtor hater and fanboys) really cares

and again this game is freemuin now, the cartel market is all that matters now

the subs in this game is just the for ppl who dont want a shxtty experience when playing that it

Edited by astrobearx

Well, just to add to all the discussion going on; I just resubscribed as well. Pretty much in the same boat as the OP. Came from GW2 since I need a break from playing that pretty much non-stop. I didn't care for the crappy F2P experience, since it's too limited. So, I resubscribed to see if I can recapture the 'magic'.

And no, I don't care if anyone thinks me posting this is akin to 'QQ'. At least I'm not begging for same sex relationships every other week. :p

The maxim of customer service says that for every client who puts their positive thoughts into writing, between 10 and 50 are thinking the same thing, but don't express it.

Now, if that ratio held true for both positive and negative feedback, SWOTR would have negative-thousands of subs, judging by the QQ threads, I know. People are far more likely to write when they have a complaint than when they have a compliment; it's human nature. But the fact that a couple of people in this thread alone have expressed pleasure to be back is an encouraging prospect for those of us who want good things for this game.

not trying to be rude, im just dont get why anyone need to broadcast that theyre resubbing

these kind of threads are like the QQers threads

im you gonna come back then come back, and if youre gonna leave then leave

but goodness sake, dont broadcast it on the forums because noone besides their faction (swtor hater and fanboys) really cares

and again this game is freemuin now, the cartel market is all that matters now

the subs in this game is just the for ppl who dont want a shxtty experience when playing that it

They are not the same. Whether it matters or not it's good to see folks returning. We should welcome them with open arms IMO, not deride them for the announcement.

You can, of course, do as you wish. You certainly do not need my permission.

How much are you getting paid for this post?

Wouldn't usually ask that question but whether you love or hate the game, everyone knows there are more bugs... not less.

The number of bugs seems to go up and down depending on the patch and the individual's system. :p It's far less buggy for me then it was pre-1.2, at least. The bugs I see now days are just weird and confusing. Not really game breaking.

As for the coins, I guess you have got them for subbing. You get 500 every month you sub.

i have just resubbed as well. Seems to be a lot more people around than when i first started, altho thats probaby down to the ftp and also server mergers. Im having a great time with it again, and glad i came back.

One of the things that remains the same are the trolls who have nothing better to do than hijack other peoples threads just to complain. Guess what, MMO's do come with a COMMUNITY. Thank god trolls are in the minority.

@ Astrobearx - No one forced you to read this thread.

Edited by Ravnik

i have just resubbed as well. Seems to be a lot more people around than when i first started, altho thats probaby down to the ftp and also server mergers. Im having a great time with it again, and glad i came back.

I share this sentiment completely. Somehow, the game feels more 'alive' then it did back when it was P2P.

I deleted all my high level characters (cuz I couldn't get back in the flow of things), moved all my credits to a new character and went to town on some Legacy perks. Even the starter areas seem very active. That was a pleasant surprise, because I didn't expect that. :)

The one problem I'm having is finding a decent and friendly casual guild since my previous guild dissolved into nothingness.

Welcome back to the best mmo!

And don't spend too much time here, the dark side is strong in the forums...

ok.. not to be a troll but who really care about some stranger resubbing besides BW?

i mean really....do you want a cookie or something?

See?!?!

3 posts into a positive thread and this d-bag Astralbearx went out of his way to TROLL(yeah right, "not to be a troll"??You're an idiot) and turn it into a negative thread.

i rang them once for removing my security key took 5 mins..........

Welcome back.

But also how can anyone play EVE? It's just a huge money sink. Takes weeks and sometimes up to a month to learn a skill. How CONVENIENT. /cough

Few months of paying and that's it.

PLEX cards.

And the same can be said of any MMO. Have to grind to get great gear! how CONVENIENT

On top of having meaningful PvP.

And welcome back OP, ignore the idiots QQing about the post.