Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to stop the removal of LBLO in ops from the game, when 6.0 goes live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Petition to stop the removal of LBLO in ops from the game, when 6.0 goes live!

AshEvil
09.05.2019 , 05:43 AM | #1
I know its kind of silly to say this but hey LBLO (Last Boss Lockouts) does help a lot of people out with there alts and as most of us or even some have like over 25+ to 50+ alts its the best way to lvl stuff quick in a short time even tho when 6.0 goes live we can get full legacy set even on left side (Ear/Implant/Relic). It's still quick and fun to run them. As I do a lot of runs back to back on my server SS on both fleets on Dullewe to help people out. Just thought of putting it out there to let BW know you guys are taking the fun out of group stuff. (I don't mean that in any bad way) As I've been playing this game for six years plus and will keep playing it but you guys need to stop taking the fun out of it.

Thank you.
I hope I didn't piss off anyone
Dullewe

Ahwassa
09.05.2019 , 06:23 AM | #2
+ 1
If it gets removed Iīll do group finder operation less often.
I donīt need/want to run sm ops but if itīs just the endboss I join when they need people or the guild needs points.

The change wonīt be so bad in the beginning, because everybody will want the gear.
But in the end I think players will run sm less often.

Celise
09.05.2019 , 06:42 AM | #3
my sense is, if you haven't gone through the Operation beforehand and you only want the last boss, you shouldn't profit by not having the same wonderful experience others have. it is only fair that everyone should have the same experience and no one can skip to the final boss for the lock out and rewards.

So i'm not in agreement with this petition one bit.

BlueWanderer
09.05.2019 , 07:01 AM | #4
If they do the weekly as a percentage for each boss, that'd be fine with me.
LBLO are kind of cheesy.

AshEvil
09.05.2019 , 08:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahwassa View Post
+ 1
If it gets removed Iīll do group finder operation less often.
I donīt need/want to run sm ops but if itīs just the endboss I join when they need people or the guild needs points.

The change wonīt be so bad in the beginning, because everybody will want the gear.
But in the end I think players will run sm less often.
Yeah, I do it also to help out as I really don't need anything either and yes at the beginning it won't be any use as all of us will be needing gear so allot of full runs will be going on.
Dullewe

AshEvil
09.05.2019 , 08:18 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
my sense is, if you haven't gone through the Operation beforehand and you only want the last boss, you shouldn't profit by not having the same wonderful experience others have. it is only fair that everyone should have the same experience and no one can skip to the final boss for the lock out and rewards.

So i'm not in agreement with this petition one bit.
I believe that too plus this is mostly to help people with a lot of alts and they do get to see the fight on the last boss tho
Dullewe

AshEvil
09.05.2019 , 08:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueWanderer View Post
If they do the weekly as a percentage for each boss, that'd be fine with me.
LBLO are kind of cheesy.
It may be cheesy but who got the time to run full runs on many alts or get 7 (not counting your self) other people to run it on many alts.
Dullewe

fushnchips
09.05.2019 , 01:00 PM | #8
No no no run the full operation it's easy enough stop being lazy.
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

CaptRogue
09.05.2019 , 01:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
No no no run the full operation it's easy enough stop being lazy.
Just because it's "easy" doesn't mean everyone has time to run an Op a day/night every night if they'd want to play. Some would like to do some other things in the game but still get conquest points, one chance at loot, etc...

No one is stopping you from running full runs on Ops. LBLO does no harm to you either.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

LD_Little_Dragon
09.05.2019 , 01:44 PM | #10
All removing the boss lockouts from storymode will do is reduce the number of pug groups that will form for anything but EV/KP. Even for those you might get people more choosy about letting in newer or lower geared players.

Who's going to risk running ravagers and having the pug group fail at master/blaster if there are no lockouts? Currently you can just get a new group together and try again. Most OPs besides EV/KP have a potential to crash and burn some way in if enough players are either not good enough at their class, or unable to follow mechanics.

Currently with the boss lockouts if your pug group wipes and disbands you can form a new group and try again at the boss where you wiped. With no boss lockouts you'll have to start from the beginning of the OP again. That is a lot of time potentially wasted.

For conquest just don't have all the points for the final boss and you'll see more full runs forming.

Removing the boss lockouts will result in less full runs for pug OPs forming, not more.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.