There a list of every skill healing Operatives get somewhere?

JMadFour

when I google, I come up with a bunch of how to play guides and how to spec guides and how to gear guides and endgame guides.

I don't need that right this second, I'm just starting out.

what I need, is a simple list of every skill that heal Operatives get, separated by type.

heal, buff, debuff, CC, attack, requires-cover, requires stealth, etc.

I'm trying to figure out how I want to lay out my hotbars, and this information will help with that.

Ill list all the healing abilities you get and by level, all are Operative Only

Level 10 - Kolto Injection - Simple, shoot a kolto dart at someone with a small cast time, Talented, gives 1 Tactical Advantage

Level 14 - Kolto Infusion - Requires and uses Tactical Advantage - Summons some probes to infuse Kolto into your target healing them for some upfront, and more over 9 seconds

Level 18 - Diagnostic Scan - Basic Heal, scans the target healing them for a low amount, casted over 1.5 seconds if talented. If talented Critical Hits give 2 energy back

Level 20 - Kolto Probe - one of 3 Heal Over Time's that Operative's get, Must be talented into the Medicine tree to obtain. Stacks Twice.

Level 30 - Surgical Probe - your OH SH** button, if your target is under 30% HP and you are talented properly Surgical Probe regrants Tactical Advantage. Requires and uses Tactical Advantage.

Level 45 - Recuperative Nanotech - your only AOE heal, target someone, and they get a cloud of kolto around them and anyone in 10 meters. another Heal Over Time.

Level 50 - Resucitation Probe - your In Combat Rez, doesn't heal, but will revive one person while your in combat. has a hefty Cooldown, and when used no other in Combat Revives will work for another 5 minutes.

thanks, both of these help a lot.

guess I'll map all of my heals to the 2nd half of my first hotbar, (q,e,r,t,f,g)

that is what I was trying to figure out. whether i had enough space to fit all of my heals in one place.

and I can move Frag Grenade to my cover bar, since i really only use it crouched.

save z,x,c,v for hidden strike, toxin screen, debilitate, sleep dart.

save a spot on my main attacks section(1-6) for sever tendon.

thanks guys for the links.

Edited by JMadFour