Operator IX bugs

Having issues with this fight last night due to several bugs we encountered along the way, wondering if anyone else is having this problem. We encountered these bugs on HM only, obviously the deletion shield issue would be on HM only but the others I don't know if they happen in SM also.

1. The Regulators that spawn during Orange and Yellow phase weren't properly despawning, resulting in us having to fight them when we attempted the fight again.

2. Another issue with the Regulators, several times I would interrupt End Line, but they would do the attack anyway with the knockback and the stun despite the cast bar clearly saying "Interrupted."

3. My color was purple and I'd obtained my orb, I was targeted for Yellow Deletion, my guildie ran up and activated the yellow deletion shield but my purple orb got consumed anyway resulting in me unable to activate my own deletion shield when it was my turn.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered these issues also.

Edited by Khayleth

The interrupt is buggy yes, but honestly you should have your back to a wall anyway so it shouldn't matter.

The remaining fight is just difficult. The first phase it brutal, but the second phase is about 50% easier than it was before. One thig that is nice is the boost in time we have where it used to be 40 seconds it is now 50 and rightly so. This is the hardest fight in TfB HM. Terror is just a tight burn because the anomalies at 4 and 2 tentacles take a dps who isn't full 69s more than 7 seconds to defeat and that just makes it an insane burn.

The interrupt is buggy yes, but honestly you should have your back to a wall anyway so it shouldn't matter.

That doesn't explain the Regulators not despawning or why my purple orb is getting consumed in a yellow deletion phase when I'm targeted for deletion.

• 2 months later...

First phase sure is brutal, we have to take our most experienced members only for this particular fight just to progress even these guys fail quite often due to the ADDs. The damage dealt on cores is perfect. The adds are the problem for phase 1 Nightmare and Hardmode. If you get past phase 1 our experienced team will always down Operator iX the actual boss.

Personally I think they upped the adds difficulty compared to tfb at level 50. Never was this hard!

I know this is slightly off Topic but During Orange and Yellow Phase one of those droids has almost double hitted a tank on the odd occasion when you are forced to tank two of them due to a mechanic in 8m HM They hurt like hell.

Well stated tanks 37k-39k health with balanced tank stats 37 k 69 gear around the 20% 40 37% margin , are struggling and the two healers to boot are expending too much power to keep them up during those colour phases but those two big droids hit worse than the actual Boss!!!!!

I'd also like to Add 16M there is no problem for phase 1 the add issue only occurs in 8m

Edited by syneti

If they don't despawn just don't activate blue phase and it won't start the timer.

Only thing I feel is bugged/needs fixing is AoE abilities missing on the cores

Edited by JDotter