Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Thousand Papercuts

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommanderKeeva
09.04.2012 , 05:01 AM | #501
Speeders, pets, datacrons, codex entries and some titles should be legacy bound.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

Corvidium
09.04.2012 , 06:59 AM | #502
key bindings don't copy across to a new character .. no option to save them as a file Like you can with the UI.

All of the NPC's on ALL of the planets are ALWAYS in the exact same spot ... it's been over EIGHT MONTHS !! .. they must be knackered standing still for so long

dscount
09.04.2012 , 09:09 AM | #503
That ability to save your default camera position. I start each new area with zooming back out and positioning my view the way I want.
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Pairaka
09.04.2012 , 10:55 AM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by Corvidium View Post
key bindings don't copy across to a new character .. no option to save them as a file Like you can with the UI.

All of the NPC's on ALL of the planets are ALWAYS in the exact same spot ... it's been over EIGHT MONTHS !! .. they must be knackered standing still for so long
Keybindings, yes.

NPCs moving around? There are plenty that do. Don't feel this is as important as things like a better UI and some of the other things that need to be fixed.
Mera Virai | "You should be running..."

Darth_Taral
09.05.2012 , 09:56 AM | #505
Being able to transfer speeders.

You pay a lot of money to learn how to ride a speeder, and then spend a lot on that speeder, and then a few levels down the line replace it with a slightly better one.

I think at minimum you should be able to send your speeder to another player in your Legacy. Your main gets Speeder Level 2, you should send your Level 1 to an alt. That seems fair. And it's not like it's a cheat; you're still spending tons of money on learning how to fly the speeder in the first place.

Heck, if I could send my old/dated speeders to another character in my Legacy, I would tolerate an increased cost for learning how to fly it as compensation.

Estimate
09.05.2012 , 05:55 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Taral View Post
Being able to transfer speeders.

You pay a lot of money to learn how to ride a speeder, and then spend a lot on that speeder, and then a few levels down the line replace it with a slightly better one.

I think at minimum you should be able to send your speeder to another player in your Legacy. Your main gets Speeder Level 2, you should send your Level 1 to an alt. That seems fair. And it's not like it's a cheat; you're still spending tons of money on learning how to fly the speeder in the first place.

Heck, if I could send my old/dated speeders to another character in my Legacy, I would tolerate an increased cost for learning how to fly it as compensation.
Good idea.

bobmcbo
09.05.2012 , 06:19 PM | #507
Bouncing off of that; I know I've said this before, but speeder piloting costs WAY too much for no reason. Never once have I been anywhere near able to afford it when it became available to train.
.never forget

Dansu
09.06.2012 , 11:56 AM | #508
Need a better datacron checklist. Very difficult to remember/see which you have achieved on each character.

LG_XxLegacyxX
09.06.2012 , 11:30 PM | #509
Bumping this thread.

BIOWARE. Can We make this a sticky? Please
OPA GUNGAN STYLE
Daedra (Karagatzu) [The Harbinger]
<Blood Bath and Beyond> PvP/PvE guild

Ybini
09.07.2012 , 08:24 AM | #510
Throwing this out there might have already been mentioned.

I'd like to be able to browse the GTN and have my crafting screen up at the same time. As soon as you open the crafting screen the GTN goes away.