Bodytype 3 cant acess datacron on Alderaan?

Leofric

I´m playing a Chiss Bountyhunter and made him bodytype 3 since imho a BH-Tank should look like one. Now it seems my choice of bodytype make it impossible to collect a certain datacron on Alderaan.

I tried to acess the +willpower datacron in castle Panteer on Alderaan at x-2508 y -427 via the gap in the blasted door at -2489 y-370 but it seems my char is too big to fit trough the space between door and the wall.

Anyone else having similar problems with bodytype 3 chars?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of considering it a bug, it would be interesting to spread the datacrons around maps/planets, and making some available to some body types, and some others for the rest.

Ofc there would be the same number of datacrons for each body type, just would be more fun if you have to explore different places depending the body type you choose.

Random thought that I just thought of, did you try strafing into it while facing sideways? Might be a work around unless the problem is that you are too tall.

Edit: Nevermind, thought you moved sideways when strafing for some reason, but my memory seems to have been faulty.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

Another fatty type 3 body, and cannot get past the crack in the door. Ive tried slow walking/fast, jumping at it, strafe the lot. tried both sies of the door. No luck. I even waited for the trash to respawn and let them kill me, hoping i might rezz past the door if i died right at it. You dont get a rezz at your location option. it sends you back to the med center.

I even tried stripping off everything, still too fat.

Its annoying, as time sinks go, datacron hunting isn't too bad but when you watch several other players (all non type 3's) go past you. You get somewhat pissed at the time you wasted.

Edited by Gruntcruncher

I had same problem. I cannot get through the door. I did read that if you were in a party with a type 1 or 2 body type, have that person go inside, and then you attack the mobs and die at the broken door. Then have your party member revive you.

You should then be inside. I have not tried it yet.

I had same problem. I cannot get through the door. I did read that if you were in a party with a type 1 or 2 body type, have that person go inside, and then you attack the mobs and die at the broken door. Then have your party member revive you.

You should then be inside. I have not tried it yet.

Better bring two party members... you have to get back out again. :p

I wonder if you might be able to use /stuck to teleport you just inside, as a workaround. There's no guarantee /stuck will move you straight forward, but it's worth a shot.

I believe Sages and Sorcerers also have a "rescue" ability, which pulls target ally to their location. That might be an effective workaround, if you a grouped with one of those classes.

-Macheath.

As one of the unlucky Bodytype 3s i had to find a workaround. Im a Inquisitor myself so this was one of the more important datacrons.

I invited a random Powertech to help me. He first dragged me up to the Big Statue in the middle, and then up to the top. It wasnt possible in one stelp due to the distance.

I just found myself stuck with this same problem. (Body type 3)

I just pulled a bunch of mobs and died at the door. Had another person raise me from inside the door and it spawned me inside with him.

Thank you Astalan on Torro Blood for helping me out!!

Hope this helps until they can fix this.