Nightmare KP Stream

If my group can one-shot HM KP, will NiM KP be doable?

Yes, he is doable for yall. He hits a lot harder so there is really no room for people taking swipes when they shouldn't, if you are watching you can see how fast those mistakes will wipe you. So doable, but a much smaller margin for error.

Yeah I was watching; very intimidated by the 14-16k swipes. Is your tank in DPS gear/spec or is he just in tank gear but using DPS stims?

Tank is in DPS gear. Best strat is to spread around the room so movement is minimal. There will be the same few people tanking it most of the fight. He does have an aggro table. His knock back just reduces that threat. Pretty easy if people are doing it correctly. Healers should be able to focus on the current tank, he SHOULD be the only one taking lots of damage. Easy if executed correctly, hard if anyone gets caught out of position.

Although he does seem to bug from time to time and swipe someone who is nowhere near his range on it. Which can be annoying and not raid crushing if everyone is doing their job.

Just finished our guild's NM KP clear. Fun watching an Imperial group do it.

Interesting that you kept going for so long after 3 deaths, we'll exit area and start over after the 2nd.

Edited by Dargaz

Just finished our guild's NM KP clear. Fun watching an Imperial group do it.

Interesting that you kept going for so long after 3 deaths, we'll exit area and start over after the 2nd.

Meh, I guess we are just patient. Kinda used to wiping, we bring in new people every single week so...part of the learning process.

Ahh yeah, I see that guy you just inspected has a lot of Tionese and blue gear. That you're able to do NM with newer and undergeared people is impressive. Enjoying watching.

Thanks, had to take it down for now, cable is so fickle...great bandwidth one second, terrible the next.