Picture War

chimex

Saw this on one of my writing forums, and finally (thanks to Off-Topic) it can be introduced to the SWTOR forums.

Picture war, a war using only pictures. I'll explain.

The aim is to battle the post above with a picture that can defeat theirs in some form.

For example, if post 1 posted a pic of a fire, post 2 could put a pic of a bucket of water. To combat that, for example, post 3 could put a pic of a straw.

I'll begin with an easy one to get everyone started:

http://lifeand100books.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/scissors.jpg

PS: Devs are welcome to play too.

PSS: No nudes!!! :eek:

safe for now

Using the sun is basically the same thing as when little kids at the playground play "Wands N' Wizards" or "Gnomes N' Goblins" or even "Tigers N' Trannies" or whatever those little devilish abominations play. And Little Timmy is getting the hell kicked out of him because he sucks so bad at Wands N' Wizards so he all of a sudden decides he has an "Invincibility wand".

Dick move, Timmy.

Using the sun is basically the same thing as when little kids at the playground play "Wands N' Wizards" or "Gnomes N' Goblins" or even "Tigers N' Trannies" or whatever those little devilish abominations play. And Little Timmy is getting the hell kicked out of him because he sucks so bad at Wands N' Wizards so he all of a sudden decides he has an "Invincibility wand".

Dick move, Timmy.

Well, the great thing about picture war is that nothing is OP'ed. As you can see, even the sun was blacked out. Using your example of an invincibility wand, one could pick fire to burn said wand, simple, but in picture war, affective :D

Back on target:

come here, boy

Edited by chimex