List of Scheduled Maintenance - June

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

One of the things we mentioned is that we are going to start posting around the first of each month with a list of all of the scheduled maintenance for that month. Here is the month of June:

• Tuesday, June 13th - Game Update 5.2.2
  • Tuesday, June 27th - Back-end maintenance, no patch

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

One of the things we mentioned is that we are going to start posting around the first of each month with a list of all of the scheduled maintenance for that month. Here is the month of June:

• Tuesday, June 13th - Game Update 5.2.2
  • Tuesday, June 27th - Back-end maintenance, no patch

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thanks for the schedule, it's much appreciated.

A suggestion to band aid fix and help address some of the pop times for pvp... add back pvp access for preferred players in Game update 5.2.2 and possibly add passes on the CM for F2P to buy and play pvp... it's not going to fix it completely.. but it would be a good start.

Thanks for the schedule, it's much appreciated.

A suggestion to band aid fix and help address some of the pop times for pvp... add back pvp access for preferred players in Game update 5.2.2 and possibly add passes on the CM for F2P to buy and play pvp... it's not going to fix it completely.. but it would be a good start.

Umm preferred can still play PvP. That was the only thing I did when I logged in on occasion when preferred.

There is even a work around the 5/wk games played thing too. (Probably why BW never changed the PvP rules so that pref/f2p could play unlimited.)

Thank you for the list.

I would like to once again make the suggestion of using one of the "What time is it in your time zone?" sites with your down time postings. Tait used one a couple of times. Might be helpful for folks.

Umm preferred can still play PvP. That was the only thing I did when I logged in on occasion when preferred.

There is even a work around the 5/wk games played thing too. (Probably why BW never changed the PvP rules so that pref/f2p could play unlimited.)

They removed that preferred option since then. It's why people have asked for it to be enabled again.

• Dev Post
Thank you for the list.

I would like to once again make the suggestion of using one of the "What time is it in your time zone?" sites with your down time postings. Tait used one a couple of times. Might be helpful for folks.

Interesting, like trying to link off to timezoneconverter or something in the maintenance thread? I will take a look at that, sounds like a good idea. Remind me in the next maintenance thread/post if I don't have it.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Remind me in the next maintenance thread/post if I don't have it.

I have multiple times previously.

Thank you for finally paying attention.

Think maybe you can finally hit that subforums on the front page checkbox on the backend I've also been suggesting for years?

A friendly reminder that some of us do this for a living and have for well over 2 decades. Instead of blowing us off, maybe you should listen once in a while.

Edited by dr_mike

This morning I was unable to log in for some reason. Was anything about that posted anywhere?

Staff posts are here: http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

I don;t see anything right off.

It's usually a good idea to give details when asking a question. If we knew what was happening on your end, one of us may be able to help you. I'm not even sure if you;re talking about the game or the forums.

It's usually a good idea to give details when asking a question. If we knew what was happening on your end, one of us may be able to help you. I'm not even sure if you;re talking about the game or the forums.

This morning I loaded up SWTOR and I couldn't log into the servers because they all disappeared. But the it works now, so no worries.

Edited by KommissarReb
typo fixed

This morning I loaded up SWTOR and I couldn't log into the servers because they all disappeared. But the it works now, so no worries.

For reference, that's a common issue that seems to been happening a lot lately. Please make sure both swtor.exe and launcher.exe can get past your firewall. Those settings have been resetting for some folks recently. Clicking that access on and off a couple of times seems to help.

edit: Misspellings that changed the response fixed.

Edited by dr_mike

For reference, that's a common issue that seems to been happening a lot lately. Please make sure both swtor.exe and launcher.exe can get past your firewall. Those settings have been resetting for some folks recently. Clicking that access on and off a couple of times seems to help.

edit: Misspellings that changed the response fixed.

Also, the much hated Geforce Experience by some Techs, also can cause this issue including Client crashing, and the game reverting back to an 800x600 picture mode or 1200x800 picture mode when the display should be on 2160x1440 144htz or higher.

Edited by MandFlurry