the Mandalorian Killer

ThunderDownundr

• 6 months later...
I have issues with this until I looked at the posts here. I tried climbing on the boxes and activating it in that general area, but it didn't work. It activated the first time I tried in the circle which is further back that where I was before and killed the chief engineer and his men. I barely survived because I hadn't expected to work and didn't use the shield.

• 1 year later...

Never posted before but with all these answers leading nowhere that I have read or get linked to when searching....

Make sure you open mission items and use thermal shield from there also before using ramjet...presto no damage quest over and works from just about any position in the room. Hope the newbs looking for a simple answer see this cause its the main problem here and no one realizes how noob we are.

Also im sure this quest has been fixed over the years but I am still new right now and had problems so this was a fix for me. GG

• 3 weeks later...
Never posted before but with all these answers leading nowhere that I have read or get linked to when searching....

Make sure you open mission items and use thermal shield from there also before using ramjet...presto no damage quest over and works from just about any position in the room. Hope the newbs looking for a simple answer see this cause its the main problem here and no one realizes how noob we are.

Also im sure this quest has been fixed over the years but I am still new right now and had problems so this was a fix for me. GG

Yes, agreed. Key is using the thermal shield before the jetpack, but the thermal shield is NOT shown on your HUD. You have to open Inventory, go to Mission Items, and manually create a shortcut.

• 7 months later...