Why is my Ashara Zavros sick!?

ShadowHvo

wait a minute...does this mean we could dye the skin color too and not just the gear?:eek:

Or is this some kind of a graphical glitch?

/not trolling BTW

Graphical glitch by far, I love Ashara.. I would never do something to her like this. This is just really.. Meh, my favorite companion in the entire game ruined.

I'll go and cry in a corner now, baibai.

What OP is showing looks like a mesh glitch.

If you leave the ship and switch companions and back, does it fix?

Nope, yet it only seems to happen with [Ashara Zavros Customization 1] It starts out with a blue colour (Which can be seen on the portait). If you click on her then she will turn pink.

I've just tested with the standard and Customization 2. Both works perfectly fine. It just seems to be a problem with Customization 1.

Hey ShadowHvo,

We are currently investigating this issue. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

In the meantime, I suggest plenty of rest and soup for Ashara. :jawa_wink:

Thanks for the advice CourtneyWoods! I'll buy plenty of delicious warm soup for my dear wife.

Edited by ShadowHvo

It would appear she tried to steal from the Hutt Cartel, and although she made it out of the building she got stuck with one of the exploding dye packs... :D

lol! I was thinking the same thing :D

On a serious note, I hope the developers come out and state that while this is indeed a display bug, they won't be fixing it, as it would upset those who like neon pink ashara.

ShadowHvo, I just checked my Ashara to see if she had the same problem.

As with your tests, standard and custom 2 are fine. I don't have Custom 1 as you do.

I was thinking that your Ashara managed to nick some experimental gum from Mr. Wonka.

I hope it's fixed soon.

Get well, Ashara, we miss you.

Hey ShadowHvo,

We are currently investigating this issue. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

Well I turned her before we married, so she is walking around the ship feeding padawans to Khem. Fix this quick our I will be forced to drop her off on the republic fleet and on our server, the pubs are terrible at PVP.

Hey ShadowHvo,

While they're at it, could you ask the nice people of bugfixing and development about giving Ashara a proper skintexture as well, so she can wear a relaxed uniform without her black payamas underneath?

I noticed that she changed right after the fight with a worldboss on Dromund Kaas. Plus on the portrait she's blue with word 'TERRAIN' all over her head. It looks like some kind of cyberpunk tattoos xD

Can we keep it as a customization option? =)

Yeah I met a NPC Togruta on Nar Shaddaa, her head was pink in game and in convo she had greenish hue with grey words on her head, I swear she had "IMPERIAL" written on her forehead. I was laughing my butt off. She was a Republic NPC btw. :) Seems like we have some Togruta plague around here.

This may be a sign that, behind the scenes, they are working on giving Ashara (and other Togruta) more skin

textures. But then something went terribad. If this is accurate, it won't be long before the "Mistress Ashara" DOM

look is here. Personally, I would give her skin textures but make the slave girl outfit not equip. Hehe.